When you kiss him in front of his friends

🖤Tuck🖤
"Hey, Tuck!" "Hey Y/N!" Tuck smiles at the sight of you approaching his worktable in the den."I was wondering if you could maybe -"
Whatever Tuck was going to say got cut off at that point as you yanked him forward and quite suddenly kissed him hard on his chapped lips.
"What were you going to say there, Tuck dear?" You asked curiously, tilting your head in a cute way.
Screech! You two turned to see Little John taking a picture of your little moment and Robin wolf whistling that you had the guts to pull that off.
"N-Never m-mind." Tuck's face was practically the color of a fire engine as  he tried to comprehend what the everloving hell just happened there.

💜Little John💜
"Hi, Little John!" You waved to your beloved boyfriend as you approached his training session. Little John turned to face you and waved back with a cute smile on his face. He threw his club at the target, which shattered it. Little John picked up his club and walked back over to you with a smile on his face. "So, Y/N, what can I do you for?" He asked, tilting his head in an adorable, sweet as syrup manner.
"Actually, Little John, there is something I want to do. You." Before Little John could comprehend that sentence, you had already pulled him close by his collar and laid your dainty lips upon his own, kissing your lover so hard and fast it felt like you both could barely breathe anymore.
When you pulled away, Little John's face was on fire, and he was stuttering like mad. "I-Y/N, sweet mother of milk and cheese, I had no idea you were so gutsy." Little John fumbled out, fiddling with his hands, and looking down to hide the small blush that was slowly growing across his muscled cheeks. Snap! Little John turned to see Robin snapping a picture, and Tuck smirked at him deviously. Little John's face turned redder, and he loudly screamed into his big hands, trying to desperately hide his glowing face away from the others. Big mistake with that kiss, Y/N.........cause Little John wants more sexy talk.....and more importantly, more hot, out of nowhere kisses.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin was shooting a couple of arrows into the tree target when he heard you yell from down below,"Hey Robin!" "What's up, dude?"
Smiling, he quickly jumped down from the tree and walked over to you, leaning his bow against another tree.
"Hey, Y/N. I'm not doing too bad, archery as usual, I guess." Robin chuckled, and you swore your heart literally skipped a beat. "What's up with you? Do you need anything?"

"Actually, Robin, there is something that I want right now. And that's you." You said, your smile turning into a devious little smirk. Before Robin could say anything else, you cupped your greenie's face and kissed his soft lips. As if enchanted by your presence, Robin kissed back. But what he wasn't ready for was you digging your tongue into his mouth without his consent. Now, the great Robin Hood is usually a strong, heroic, and bold individual, especially when it comes to defeating the brigands and defying Prince John. But your tongue kissing was enough to make Robin want to fall on his knees and beg for mercy. When you finally pulled away, Robin's face was a brilliant shade of pink. You walked away and tossed your hair away from your neck, satisfied with your devilish deed.

As Robin gathered his bearings, he turned to see Little John and Tuck with,"Ooh get it, Robin." looks on their faces. Robin's face turned even pinker as he remembered the way you smirked before tongue kissing him in such a devious way. An unholy side of Robin wanted to break down the caves in your mouth and turn you inside out bit by steaming hot bit.

Goddammit, heart, stop beating fast!

Robin's face was so red that the others continued to tease him about it and pondered whether you guys were close to actually doing "it" yet.

All he knew was that kiss left Robin severely starved for more of that intimate pleasure. Let's just say that your green bean didn't come out of his room for a while until his, ahem, spot stopped throbbing, and his heart stopped palpitating in his chest.....