How you kiss him

🖤Tuck🖤
Since Tuck is often working on some new invention to benefit Robin's gang, he doesn't have time to for a full mouth kiss, so you usually just go for a kiss on the cheek instead.Sometimes, a gentle butterfly kiss from you is all Tuck needs to get through his day, and he'll be as happy as a clam. If there was anything else Tuck wanted in the world, it'd be to keep your sweet kisses all to himself.

💜Little John💜
Little John is usually training his muscles or club, so you often go for the side kiss. Meaning, you lay your big ass lips on Little John's cheek from a side angle. It can sometimes make your sweet boy jolt a bit, as he usually doesn't expect you to suddenly kiss  him on the cheek. But when Little John is off training, that's when your mouths are full of each other's love.

🏹Robin🏹
Robin is hard to kiss cause the dude moves incredibly fast and swift, like a little green ninja. The only time you can get him is in the trees when he's shooting arrows at the targets. Be careful, though. Robin's got ears like a fucking hawk, so you have to be really quiet about how you sneak kiss your green bean. If you do manage to catch Robin by surprise, which is rare,   he'll hold a hand to his face where you kissed him and blush adorably at your sudden kiss. Other than that, little boy's almost used to your kisses.