⚡︎63⚡︎

"Did you know about what they're doing? What if this is a trap? They have to be leading us into a trap and we're falling right into it." Hunter says.

"I- look... just... you don't have to keep your guard up okay?" You say.

"Why shouldn't I? This has to be a trap, they got Steve. Steve is probably hurt." Hunter says.

"No, he's fine." You say.

"You don't know that! Come on!" Hunter grabs your arm and starts speed walking down the hall.

"Hunter please!" You say.

"No no, maybe you shouldn't come. Maybe it's better if you stay hidden, they're leading us into a trap." Hunter says anxiously.

"Hunter-"

"No! Listen! Listen to me." Hunter stops in the hallways and grips your shoulders.

"The day of unity is in 2 days." He looks into your eyes.

"We failed the candle." Hunters hands tremble.

"Darius and your damn friend- why is he even your friend?!" Hunter exclaims.

You frown.

"Y/n, we don't have any plans. We have nothing. I have- they probably hurt Steve- we-" He trembles.

You frown even more. He really has no idea and it's hurting you. He's so stressed.

"Y/n, you're all I have left- you're the only person I have- and even if we fail to kill the emperor and we only have 2 days left before there's no more to live I want to spend them with you, because you're all I have

"Y/n, you're all I have left- you're the only person I have- and even if we fail to kill the emperor and we only have 2 days left before there's no more to live I want to spend them with you, because you're all I have." Hunter takes your face in his hands.

"Oh Hunter." You frown.

"I don't understand why you're so calm about this... why am I the only one worried about this?! I'm not crazy am I? I'm not right?" He trembles.

"I can't be crazy." He shakes his head.

"You have nothing to be so worried about Hunter." You say.

"Why are you so calm?! We don't have time for this..! Just... just stay here... stay here while i handle this... so i can keep you safe.. I can't loose someone else..." His voice shivers.

"Hunter." You take his face in your hands.

" You take his face in your hands