⚡︎54⚡︎

Some days passed, most of them you were working shifts at the healing wing. Currently you were working at the healing wing finishing up with a patient.

River and Viney were upfront talking with one another and finally you come out and  join them.

"Y/nnnnn!" Viney grins.

You smile back.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" You ask.

"Rivers talking about his families temple, and how they're doing a bunch of decorating and stuff." Viney says.

"Your family has a temple?" You ask.

"Mmhm, my family lives up near the forests in the middle of Latissa and Bonesburrow. So we get visitors from both towns." River smiles.

"Thats actually really cool." You fold your arms and smile.

"Yeah, we're um... we're setting up some things for its 25th anniversary date. Once my parents married they had it built because they wanted to run it together." River explains.

"Oh cool! What do you usually do for its anniversary?" You ask.

"Well... I've been making some decorations for the outside of the temple with my family, and we're bringing out some of the statues of the first 9 witches out of the temple to be viewed outside."

"First 9 witches?" You ask.

"They're a part of our faith...! There's 9 first witches, originated from the circle of magic that the Titan created." River grins.

"It's actually pretty interesting." Viney says.

"Yeah! You know how we have abominations, Oracle, plant, potions, bard, construction, healing, beast keeping, and illusions?" River says.

You nod.

"So in my faith... the Titan created the circle of magic, consisting of 9 different magics which all kinds of different witches today can specialize in." River holds his hands together and explains.

"And he created the first 9 witches, each originating from the 9 types of magic. For examples, we're healers... so the first ever healing witch was Haola." River holds his hands out and explains.

You and Viney look at each other and then back at River who had an excited smile on his face. You both smile back.

"We don't exactly look at the 9 first witches as gods, but they're definitely one of the most important creations of the Titan. Because they're the first witches, and we're all ancestors from them." River talks with his hands.

" River talks with his hands

"What's also amazing is... how witches today each have a certain magic from the given 9 they specialize in. Like us for example, we're all good at healing, making us descendants from Haola, the first healing witch." River grins.