⚡︎26⚡︎

~ Home - 5 years ago ~

Your POV:

"A WHOLE NIGHT IN THERE! WEVE BEEN WORRIED SICK! WHO DID THIS?!" Steve yells dragging you back home.

"You're lucky I'm off today..! Mom and our dear old step dad are at work..!" Steve yells.

You shiver and just rub your arms in attempt to warm you up. Steve opens the door to the house and you go inside and he follows in after.

"WHO DID THIS?!" He yells.

You shake your head and wipe some of your tears.

"Tell me now." He glares at you, and goes over to the front room.

You shake your head and you just wipe you tears. He starts a fire in the fireplace in your house and you sit down nearby it so you can warm up.

"It was that blonde prick wasn't it?" He glares, finishing setting up the fire.

You sniffle and even more tears just come out of your eyes. His eyes widen.

"If I ever... see him again.. I'll kill him. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING TO HIM!" He yells.

You flinch to his yelling.

"You've hung out with him for the last.. what 6 months? where's he live? I'm gonna talk to him." Steve says.

"I've never been to his house." You sniffle.

"SEE HE PROBABLY NEVER WANTED YOU TO COME ON PURPOSE! SO WE WONT GO AFTER HIM!" He yells.

You sniffle.

"You should've stuck with Viney, Boys can't even be friends with girls without seeing them as playthings." Steve glares at you.

You don't say anything.

"All he wanted to do was get under your skin just to make you hurt! That's what he wanted to do! And you let him! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM!" He yells.

You just cry even more.

"THAT BOY DIDNT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOU!" He yells.

"Just leave me alone." You sniffle and try walking over to your room.

"No, listen to me, I need you to listen." He grabs your arm.

"Steve!" You exclaim.

"NO! I'm the adult in the house right now! You LISTEN to me..! I'm gonna lecture you on your dumb behavior." He glares at you.

"My dumb behavior..!?" You exclaim.

"It's your fault you ended up in this whole predicament..! What did I tell you the first day you met him?" Steve glares at you.

"I told you that talking to any boys your age is the dumbest decision you could ever make! And that you should stick to talking the the girls your age!" He glares at you.

"He was nice!" You exclaim.

"Oh so nice he locks you in a deep dark section of the library." Steve scoffs.

You wipe more of your tears.

"He gave me those flowers and that note that you lied to me about!" You exclaim.

"To play with your feelings!" Steve exclaims.

"I still haven't even read his note! I wanna read what he put on it! Where is it!?" You exclaim.

Steve glares at you for a long moment and then he just smirks.

"You wanna know where it is?" Steve says.