⚡︎60⚡︎

You texted River yesterday how you wanna go about this. He said everything will be set up tomorrow and he's gonna run to the castle to pick  up everyone there.

He sent you the address and you were gonna meet him there with Matt. River said he was gonna get Tom and Steve was gonna meet up with the 2 and they'll all be walking there.

"Steves really coming?" Matt asks.

"Yep! He's gonna be so happy to see you." You grin.

"Titan it's been so long... I haven't seen him in forever I've been so worried about him." Matt says.

"He's been worried about you too." You say.

"Who else is coming?" Matt asks.

"Well... Steve of course, River who's hosting it, my friend from work... and um..." you say.

"Your boyfriend?" He asks.

"No- well- shit- he's not my boyfriend- well... I mean he is... but we're keeping it secret." You fold your arms.

"Who do I have to tell?" Matt raises an eyebrow.

"Ok yeah true. But he's not coming. His brother is though." You say.

"He has a brother?" He asks.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you this though." You say.

"Yeah yeah." He nods.

The doorbell rings. You grin and go answer it. You already have your things as well does Matt.

You open the door.

"GIRLLLL" Viney grins.

"Viney!!" You grin and pull her into a hug.

"What's up? I got all my things and stuff you ready to head? I texted River and he said he's picking up some people and they're about to head on their way." Viney informs.

"Well look who it is. Miss  know it all Viney." Matt scoffs.

Viney raises an eyebrow and looks down at Matt.

"And you're bringing your dork brother I see." Viney scoffs.

"Pleased to see you." Matt says.

Whenever you invited Viney over when you were younger, or sometimes even still now, Matt has always hated her. Vineys always hated him as well.

"Maybe seeing your brother will help set you in shape." Viney says.

"Oh i've been in shape. Check yourself." Matt says.

"Okay- okay- seriously- enough bantering." You butt in.

Viney sighs.

"Let's go, it's a long way there. I made sure to feed puddles so he has enough energy. " Viney says.

"Oh great. The bird." Matt sighs.

"He's beautiful, leave him alone." Viney says.

River POV:

"So what other things are gonna be there?" Tom asks.

"Well my twin sisters are playing music the entire time, and then they're gonna be doing a duet they've been working on together. My oldest sisters doing some fortune telling... my youngest older sister is gonna be mending all the flower offerings we get into a big wreath to put around the temple..." I explain.

"I can't wait! I wanna know more about your traditions and stuff too when we get there! It sounds interesting!" Tom grins.

We walk to the back of the emperors coven and as we turn the corner we see Y/ns brother leaned up against the wall waiting for us.