⚡︎13⚡︎

~Hexside - 5 years ago ~

Hunter POV:

Sneaking out was easy, I was late though, I didn't manage to make it in time. I had no idea what she would be wearing right now but I was determined to find her.

I fixed my suit and I walked in with a flushed face.

When I came in the hallway was empty but I could hear the music playing in the gym. I've never been inside a school before, this was different.

Seeing all the lockers and the posters on the wall and the doors to the classroom looked so interesting. It seems so much more lively than studying in your room all day. I turn the corner and I see an entrance to the gym. When I look at it it's crowded with people of all ages.

There's kids my age and older. They're all talking and laughing and dancing together. I've never seen so many people around my age all mingled together like this.

It was kind of making me a little nervous.

I clutch the edge of the wall and I just stand there and look around hoping I could spot her in this big room of kids.

My eyes widen and I look towards this little table with snacks and drinks. She's leaning against it with a drink in her hand.

These 2 girls come back from the dance floor and then they start talking to her

These 2 girls come back from the dance floor and then they start talking to her. They're all talking, Y/n seems quiet though, one of the girls has her hand on her shoulder.

I start sweating even more and I take a few deep breaths and I slowly start making my way into the gym.

Your POV:

"And then he was like, 'see you tomorrow Viney.' With that look he always does, you know the look I'm talking about." Viney says to Skara.

"Jerbo has some sort or rivalry with you." Skara says.

"I think he just wants to be my friend." Viney says.

"Has Jerbo ever talked to you Y/n?" Viney asks.

You look up from down at the ground and hold your drink steadily in both your hands.

"No, not really." You shake your head.

"I think he doesn't wanna be your friend Viney, I think he actually likes you, but he's trying to hide it." Skara says to Viney.

"I've never really been into guys... I don't know why, so hard pass." Viney shrugs.

"What about you Y/n?" Skara asks.

"What about me?"

"Do you think any guys at school like you?" Skara asks.

"...No, not really, I'm kind of not interested in any guys here, nor do I think any guys here like me, so..." You say and take a sip out of your drink.