⚡︎ 6 ⚡︎

Your POV:

After that little encounter with the golden guard you had some days ago you've been silently thinking to yourself. How are you gonna break Steve out? He needs to be saved!

You glance at your patient and circle your finger and heal their little slice wound. You nod and they head out. When you look at the clock it reads 5 pm. It's time for you to get off.

"Ugh..." you grumble and walk out of your little office.

Rivers at the front desk talking with Viney. Viney smiles as she sees you.

"Y/n! Are you off?" She asks.

"Yeah, I need to go now.." You say.

"You okay? you look preoccupied." Viney says.

"Mm." You grumble.

You need to find a way to get a map of the castle, most importantly the conformatorium. The only reasonable place a map would be would probably be in scout headquarters. But you're worried you're gonna get caught.

"Is it because of a few days ago?" River asks.

"What happened a few days ago?" Viney asks.

"We ran into mister golden boy when I was showing her around." River says.

"Reallyyy? And how was that?" Viney asks.

"He seems rude. He pushed poor River here against the wall and threatened him and then he had the audacity to shove me." You fold your arms.

"Damn!" Vineys eyes widen.

"If you see him again just don't pay any mind to him, he just wants attention." River rolls his eyes.

"Right." You say.

"Okay. I'm gonna go now." You nod and wave them off.

"See you!" They say as you walk out of the healing wing.

You smile and close the door behind you.

...

It won't hurt to head to the scout headquarters. You think your allowed there, maybe. All you want is a proper little map.

Your footsteps click against the hard tile ground. It's quiet. Last time you got off work it was really quiet too, not many people wandering the halls.

If you remember right, scout headquarters was this way...

You clutch your bag and walk around to make sure no one is following you. You don't think anyone is.

You keep walking forward down the hall when suddenly you hear voices around the corner. You peek your head.

Oh no.

"Okay and when is that exactly?" A hooded figure says.

"His next shipment comes in next week, so once they're in." The golden guard whispers.

"Right right." The hooded figure waved his hand around.

You quickly speed walk down the hall. They're in a different hallway that's crossed paths with yours. You really hope they didn't notice you, so you just continue speed walking.

Scout quarters is just up ahead. You run down the hall and open the door.

"...go back to where your supposed to be I think I saw someone." The golden guard mutters to the hooded figure.

You're successfully in scout headquarters, you're not sure where exactly to look but you try your best to see any possibilities of a map. You might have to go behind the front desk.