⚡︎33⚡︎

~ 4 years ago ~

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"..Tom...?"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Your POV:

That day, he held your hand the entire time he was making preparations for the ball. You actually got to see where the entire ballroom was.

It was golden. Everything was shiny and yellow and it was a really beautiful ballroom. You can only imagine what it would look like all decorated.

That's what Hunter was helping with. He was coordinating where the decorations should be. The refreshments. Where the bard coven will play.

It was interesting watching him have a leader like role. Suggesting what to do for others. He didn't hold your hand the entire time. He didn't seem like he wanted others to see.

But everytime they weren't looking he would take it back and squeeze it in his.

It pissed you off, because it caught you off guard. He never said anything to you as he randomly grabbed it and squeezed it. He didn't even look at you as he did.

You were starting to think he was doing this on purpose to piss you off.

You felt ashamed wanting to hold his hand. Why did you even allow it? You already said yes because of the truth serum and you figured you couldn't take back what you said anyway so why not hold his hand.

It eventually wore off and you went back to work. River asked you what happened of course. And you lied to him... saying it was just more mission work.

He asked why he seemed upset then. And you replied with "he thought I forgot to do something regarding our next mission." Or something.

...

You feel awful lying to River like this. He's nice and he doesn't deserve the constant lying. Nor does he deserve trying to pursue a relationship with you.

...

You hate to admit it but knowing who Hunter is is making you so distracted. And you don't like it.

...

You should probably tell River your relationship isn't going to go anywhere. All because you can't think properly.