⚡︎47⚡︎

2 days later...

? POV:

An island is in the distance.... And the first thing I see when we see it from the distance intrigues me.

There's broken boats, and... perhaps a broken ship? What intrigues me is these ships don't look built all that well..

Are these shipwrecks or did someone make these ships..?

...

This may be interesting...

Your POV:

Right now it's around 4 o clock, you came as soon as your shift for today ended. The shift today was pretty normal. River called off today so you had a different coworker come in as shift lead.

He's probably working on whatever thing him and Darius are doing, because you did see him around the hallways, but he didn't notice you because he looked like he was transporting things to and from that cellar again.

You knock on Steve's door and Steve opens it. You pull your hoodie off and enter.

"Hey." You nod and come in.

"Hey." Steve nods and closes the door behind you.

"How was the trip to town?" You ask.

"Good actually, I had some money Hunter gave me left over so I bought myself food!" He grins.

"You what??" Hunter exclaims.

Hunter seems to already be here and he's sitting on the chair on Steve's desk. He glances at you and blushes slightly, and then turns his head to look back at Steve.

"Oh so what? it was only 25 snails." Steve rolls his eyes.

"And did you pick up any girls?" You raise an eyebrow.

"No... these girls rolled their eyes at me, I swear no one's gonna find my ride attractive." Steve rolls his eyes.

"Tch." You roll your eyes too.

"Anyway what are the spells you ordered?" You ask.

Hunter stands up and goes through a droor in his desk, and pulls out 3 different things Steve picked up.

He rolls out the first one.

"This one's a simple death spell... but... if anything... if Belos is smart he would have casted a protectant spell on himself from spells like these..." hunter says.

"How does it work?" You ask.

"So it's like a ritual, we need to draw a series of glyphs... add some offerings... and chant some words." Steve points at the contents of the spell.

"We're gonna need some candles." Steve says.

"We can do this tomorrow, me and Y/n are gonna get the griffins blood for some poison today." Hunter says.

"Yeah yeah, and I'll go back into town and get some ritual candles or whatever other items it's telling me we need..." Steve studies the spell.

"Exhibit B." Steve says and grabs a little rag doll and a small scroll of instructions.

Hunter furrows his eyebrows.