⚡︎39⚡︎

He holds you closely and you feel him grip the side of your head gently.

You can't help but tilt your head a little more to get a little bit close into the kiss. He sighs softly.

Your hand slides to his chest and you can feel his heart beat, it's so fast. He doesn't dare pull away from the kiss. He's been wanting this.

The two of you want to feel as close as possible, be grips the sides of your head and pulls you into him. Hunter had finally had you after dreaming of this moment for ages. He doesn't wanna loose it, not for a second.

As you kiss his tender lips you feel a subtle taste of punch on his lips. It's a fruit punch, the one he was drinking earlier.

He squeezes the side of your head real quick before he gently pulls away and looks at your beautiful face.

He drops his hands at your waist and looks deep into your eyes. The color red is smeared all over his face, ears, and neck.

Your foreheads are pressed against one another's A shaky exhale blows out of his lips

Your eyes meet his magenta ones, and you can't help but grip his chest. He blinks and he doesn't let go of you. He has so much love in his eyes.

Hunters lips slightly part and he gently opens his mouth like he's trying to say something.

"Uh- uhm-" he stutters.

"...C-can I-"

"Yes."

He sighs in relief and immediately kisses you again. His heart is boiling with so much emotions and he just replants his lips more against yours. He grips your back and pulls you close to him in a hug.

Those warm lips fall back on yours gently over and over again

Those warm lips fall back on yours gently over and over again. It's as if he's melting and he's trying his hardest to stay tall and keep his composure. But he can barely do that.

His hands grip you and pull you close to him in a hug. You feel warm and bundled in his grasp.

Both of you feel warm. You let out a shaky exhale into the kiss, and hearing that sends a shiver down his spine. He moves his other hand back up and holds the other side of your head. You feel your face being dragged more into his.