⚡︎50⚡︎

? POV:

Darius POV:

...we pull our ship upward onto shore. I glance around at the other coven scouts and once we're safely set I see one of them reach their hand out to set off the horn.

Quickly I snatch his hand away from the horn using some abomination goo. He glances at me in shock.

"But it's procedure to-"

"Not with me." I say.

"You haven't even described what mission this is- what even is this place? All these strange looking ships here are giving me the creeps." Another scout says.

"Oh well you all volunteered for this so I wouldn't like to hear any complaints." I raise an eyebrow.

"What are we even supposed to do while you explore?" Another scout asks.

"Sit... and wait." I roll my eyes.

The scouts grumble and fold their arms and so on. I give them a look and I step off the ship. My eyes glisten to the odd looking ships near the shore and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Huh." I mumble and fold my arms.

These ships are not built properly some have holds dented in them and are built in a funky way that certainly wouldn't let them sail properly.

... this is giving me some hope though.

I continue to walk from the shore of the island into the large palm trees. This island is a calming quiet, and filled with subtle sounds of nature.

Leaves blowing, critters and other inhabitants making soft little noises.

I keep walking and I sigh.

"Hhghh... I swear to Titan if I get any more dirtier than I already am..." I mutter and continue walking.

Rrribit

I flinch and turn my body towards the direction of the noise.

"AH TITAN!" I yelp and back away.

(I was lazy)

My eyes furrow and I back away from these weird creatures I see before me. What are these frogs?!

I haven't seen any in ages... just as disgusting as I remember..

"Shoo!" I wave my hand out.

The frogs stare at me and don't move. I make a gross looking face at them. I step away from them and venture a different way. There's so much of them in this direction it's uncanny like hoards.

Why is there so much?

"Gross...! Ugh..!" I quickly back away.

I'm not going this way that's disgusting and I don't want their germs on me. They look like little balls of sludge.