⚡︎56⚡︎

You and River open the door down the cell hallway and immediately...

Steve is thrown up into the air and slammed down against the ground. Whoever this is has him completely apprehended.

....

Their hood falls off and they look up over and make eye contact at River.

"RIVER THERE YOU ARE! HELP! HES ATTACKING ME HELP!" Someone says.

"LET GO OF ME!" Steve yells

...

"Uh- it looks like you're attacking him-" River says.

Wait.

Wait.

"Hunter?" You tilt your head.

"THATS NOT HUNTER Y/N! HES PROBABLY SOME ILLUSIONIST OR SOMETHING WE NEEDA KILL HIM!" Steve yells.

"Let's not do that..!" The person says again.

"OW!!! My wrist!! Damn it let go of me what the hell?!" Steve says.

"Sorry but I really don't wanna die more than I already almost have so no." The person says still apprehending Steve.

"You think you're gonna die when you have him apprehended..." River facepalms himself.

"Y/n who's glasses over here? OW DUDE LET GO OF ME!" Steve grunts and squirms to try and get a better look at River.

"Sorry-" The guy apologized again.

"This is River, he's my friend." You say.

"River, that's my brother." You say.

"Hi." River smiles awkwardly.

"Don't "hi" me, you and whoever this guy is broke in OUR secret base AKA MY ROOM!" Steve says.

"Your room?! This was my room for like 2 whole years!" The guy says.

"Oh well it's been my room for longer!" Steve exclaims.

"Whatever! It was mine first!" The guys says again.

You squint your eyes at him and try to get a better look at him. This was his room? Wait no it can't be...

"Wait..." you say.

"Oh boy." River mutters and hides his face in his hands.

"Are you Hunters brother?" You tilt your head.

He looks over at me.

"Tom...? Right?" You tilt your head.

...

He gasps loudly and immediately lets go of Steve and walks up to you. Your eyes widen and he immediately runs up to you and grips your hands.