⚡︎49⚡︎

As you continue to kiss him he gently caresses the back of your neck. His eyebrows curve and he gently wraps his arm around your back.

"Mm.."

You pull away from the kiss and look at him. He's breathing shakily and he looks deep into your eyes. He brushes his fingers against your head and gives you this begging look.

He slightly sits up a little and looks at you, catching his breath.

"I.. I've been wanting to kiss you for so long.." He blushes.

"...I should've grabbed you and kissed you again before you ran off those years ago." You mutter.

"...I wish you did." He says softly.

You smile a little and you shift closer to him. He closes his eyes. You hold your hand up against his cheek and he leans into it and sighs.

You smile.

"You used to love when I'd hold your face." You say.

"...still do.." He says gently.

You subtly smile and brush your thumb over his cheek. He leans his head in deeper to your hand and exhales in relief.

"You know... when we were younger you were always craving so much attention from me." You whisper and smile.

He looks away shyly feeling called out, but he looks back into your eyes and blushes some more.

"I... I don't know... just... I never receive affection... at all... I don't have a family... so having it from... you... it feels so rewarding." He mutters.

"Especially now... since it's been so long.." His eyebrows curve.

"...I don't mind." You mutter and brush your thumb against his cheek again.

He sighs.

"Y/n..." Hunter looks up at you.

"...yeah..?" You ask.

He grip you a little harder and he bites his lip embarrassed and looks away. Then he looks back at you again.

"...c-can... can we kiss... again...?" He says breathlessly.

You nod and gently lean more down to him and start kissing him again.

He grumbles softly and he grips the back of your head. You lean forwards more to him and scoot slightly closer. He sighs and breathes slowly

He pulls your body against his more. And you notice his arms are still burnt. You cast a spell circle and gently trace your hand down his arm as you continue replanting your lips against his.

He lets out a relaxed breathy noise through the kiss, pleased that your continuing to heal him. He loves how soothing your healing magic feels.

The warmth from his face feels nice and your grip the back of his neck with one hand as you continue to kiss him so sweetly.