𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨 - 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖣𝖺𝗒

I suppose, love, can storm in and make a mess of everything you know or in life. In my case, love has taught me to be more patient and understanding. 

I learnt to put my family's happiness over mine. In return, I was rewarded by an unyielding wall of love and passion by none other than Professor Isabelle Louise de la Merced herself.

It has been three months since she gave birth and she has now recovered her strength. I was thinking if I should work late and be yelled at or just go home and face her.

Lately, she made it her life's mission to seduce me but I tried my hardest not to give in. She won't let me have a vasectomy because apparently, I was too young to do that and she's on the pill. I am not risking anything so even though her temptation is irresistible, I still declined. I was left having blue balls all morning and night though.

I chose to just drive home and bravely face her. I cannot afford to anger her by being late.

"I'm home!" I yelled before going inside the bathroom on the first floor. I made it so to shower here or in my office before meeting them upstairs. I took off my scrubs and head under the shower. 

I am exposed to different bacteria every day as a Doctor. I don't wanna bring those at home and affect our newborn child and of course Isabelle. After what had happened, I became more vigilant with her health. I feel so damn worried every time she's in pain or something.

I was thankful that she does not have postnatal PTSD because some women have those after giving birth. Especially with what she has gone through but I am still watching it just in case.

I was in the middle of scrubbing my arm when I heard the door creak and I mentally sighed. I looked at the culprit and my jaw dropped almost instantly as I saw her on a very sexy red lingerie with very thin straps showing me her voluptuous body. 

My dick being a dick reacted right away just by staring at her. It's been a fucking while since I got some!

"Just checking if you're really home or not because I barely heard your voice earlier." Her sultry voice echoed in my head. She leaned on the sink and crossed her arms enhancing her proud babies which I can tell she's not wearing a bra.

Of course, she's not! It's about to be eleven in the evening and we are supposed to sleep. But here she is, biting her lips whilst staring at my dick!

I groaned as I turned my back on her.

"Love, stop. You know how I feel about these."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Kunot noo ko siyang nilingon and she smirked seductively. She brought her eyes downward. I quickly washed my face and body before I took the towel from the rack. I covered my lower body even though the tent was evident.

"I will schedule an appointment for tomorrow."

"Nope." 

My life will not be ruined if I get a vasectomy but she's clearly taking her stance on this.

"Then no for tonight, love." I kissed her temple at inis itong tumingin sakin. I smiled which she only rolled her eyes at before making her way to the door.

Pagkabihis ko ay umakyat na ako agad sa kwarto ng anak namin. I smiled as I see her sleeping frame. Isabelle keeps on calling her cherub which I agreed cause she really looks like one. Courtesy of her mommy's angelic face.

It's too early to tell but I guess she will take after me when it comes to her personality. She's a quiet baby and will only cry when hungry or if she needs a nappy change. I kissed her forehead and made sure that the baby monitor was on before leaving her room.