𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝 - 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊

You would think that after what happened in the Professor's office there'll be a progress on how she treats me. But nah..

I answered my phone when it rang, never bothering to speak.

"All done, Mademoiselle.." Francis informed and I only hummed in response before ending the call.

Naiinis pa rin ako. Why is she so unpredictable?

Flashback ..

I tilted my head to look into the Professor's face. She looks like an angel in her peaceful sleep.

I sighed.

Nakaupo pa rin siya sa table niya with her body slumped on me and I'm still in between.

She stirred when I carried her bridal style as I slowly walked on her immaculate couch.

Her office is white themed with rose gold decors. Even her coffee table is accentuated with rose gold. So feminine and elegant, it definitely suits her personality.

I laid her down gently and tried to look for something to cover her up.. to keep my eyes away from those long creamy legs.

I sighed when I found none and took my white coat from my bag. I was planning on taking my rounds after classes dahil hindi ako nakapunta kahapon. This coat has my initials and last name stitch on it.

L.K.S. Lemieux

Itinakip ko 'yun from her waist down to her toes. I checked the time on my wristwatch and saw that I still have thirty minutes left from lunch before my afternoon classes began.

I wanted to snoop around and check her displayed awards but it feels wrong.. instead, I sat on the single couch and stared at her like the creep I am.

After a few Mississipi's, I rested my eyes and crossed my arms and legs. I'm thinking as to why I'm still here, I should just leave.. yet I'm still worried that she might cry again when she woke up alone.

I was awakened by the feeling of someone staring at me. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes and was immediately met by a lovely pair of black orbs.

She's staring at me like she's finding something.. at na sa'kin lang ang sagot.

"How are you feeling ma'am?" I asked in a raspy voice since I just woke up. Her breathing hitched which made my brow furrowed in confusion. I didn't even realise that I fell asleep. I was only planning on resting a bit before leaving.

I sat up straight, still crossed arms. I caught her looking at my lips, her cheeks reddening. She's probably remembering our earlier encounter.

I cleared my throat which averted her gaze to my eyes. I smirked that made her look back at my lips again.

"Stop looking at me like you want to kiss me Professor.." Her eyes widened which made me chuckle. Why do I find that so amusing and.. adorable? Pero mukhang nawala na naman ito sa mood as I saw her clenched her fist before looking down at my white coat on her lap.

I walked to her front and lifted her chin with my forefinger. I stared at her in a serious manner as I wanted to confirm something..

"I believe I asked you a question earlier ma'am."

I can see her battling with herself. She's refusing to give in on submitting to me.. but the blush on her cheeks gave her away.

She likes it. I knew it!

My heart fluttered with the realisation that I at least have this effect on her. For the first time in years, I felt something.. something inexplicable.