𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕸𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖚𝖗

I watched as she proceeded with her discussion, the baffling feeling that I have with the thought of her being my Professor is still lingering.

Never in my memory have I thought of her as a Professor as she didn't strike me as one.

She seems so feisty. But now, as I observe her, I can see that she really has a passion for teaching. She doesn't jump to another topic if everyone is not clear with what she has just discussed. She makes sure that the whole class is following through.

But why was she so upset with me earlier? Is it because of our first encounter? She probably thinks that I'm a disrespectful perverted ass, but, she doesn't look shocked nor scared the second she knows that I am her student.

I shrugged it off as I am also not fazed by it. In fact, the thought of me kissing my Professor is quite.. exhilarating.

My eyes followed when she walked back to her table. She took our index cards and glanced at the clock, tumingin din ako sa wristwatch ko and saw that we still had over thirty minutes left before her class was over.

I caught her lips turned up even before she raised a brow when she gazed at my classmates' long faces.

"Shit." I heard the girl beside me murmur.

"Tangina, second day palang may recitation na agad." Iilan lang 'yan sa mga bulungang naririnig ko.

My brow furrowed, what's with the fuss? It was just discussed. Unless hindi sila nakinig. Ako nga na busy sa pag-aappreciate sa ganda ni Miss kanina pero naririnig ko pa din naman 'yung dini-discuss niya. Moreover, I already knew firsthand what she has just discussed since I'm an entrepreneur myself.

She nonchalantly picks on the index cards while her eyes are still fixed on us. Isa-isa din niya iyong nilalapag sa table niya kada may mabunot siya. Afterwards, she took them five.

"Callaghan, Fernandez, Ibarra, Pascua and Vianzon. Stand up."

I saw my classmates that were called stood up, they looked nervous while my other classmates looked relieved.

"Faster Vianzon. I don't have all day." inip na asik nito na nagpangisi sakin, she seems so impatient. I didn't expect that our eyes would meet so she still caught me smirking. Inirapan niya ako na nagpalingon sa mga kaklase ko dito sa likod.

I returned to my poker facade and looked at them, they averted their gaze away when the Professor cleared her throat.

She sat on her chair and took a pen.

"To the first four that I called, each of you, pick one element of entrepreneurship and highlight the importance of each for a business." Parang wala lang na utos nito. "And for Mr. Vianzon," she looked at the guy pointedly, "Give me your insight once an entrepreneur reaches those four elements. Does that guarantee them success with the business? And elucidate."

The poor guy looked at her in utter disbelief and nervousness.

"What? Any objections?" The Professor asked rather coldly. Magsasalita palang sana 'yung isa when she cut him off. "Or would you rather I take your notes and see what you were scribbling about earlier? And if I find something inappropriate .."

My brows furrowed ng namumutlang umiling si Vianzon kay Miss. What's that about? Inappropriate what?

"I-i don't have any objections Prof.."

I returned my gaze to the Professor and saw her already staring at me. She cleared her throat before she averted her gaze back to the whole class.

"If your answers are incorrect, you will incur a negative ten on your index cards. Plus ten, if otherwise." pahabol pa nito sa mga magrerecite.