𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 - 𝕰𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖉

I kept driving around the city with no apparent direction. The earlier encounter with Isabelle hasn't left my mind. I'm trying to cut the regret that's currently coursing inside me but the remorse that's flooding inside my head is much greater no matter how much I dissuade it.

I stopped at a red light, looked at the surroundings, and saw bars to my left and right. I'm contemplating if I want to drink or not. I sighed and rested my head on the steering wheel.

Kahit anong gawin ko pilit na pumapasok sa isip ko 'yung mukha nito. The way she looks earlier seems like life has taken a toll over her.

I'm not even aware na kaya ko pala siyang tiisin but the heaviness on my chest never lighten up. If anything, it turned heavier after we cut each other through words.

Why can't I force myself to believe her?

I groaned and decided to drink my sorrows away. I was about to park my car on a vacant side ng biglang kumabog ng malakas ang dibdib ko when two people caught my eyes.

"Fuck!"

My hands shook and I felt my tears stream down my face. "Fucking idiot!" I slammed my steering wheel continuously and looked at the two men again and they were still in the same position.

I felt my heart shattered into million pieces ng pumasok na naman sa isip ko ang itsura ni Isabelle kanina. The last look that she gave sa papalayong sasakyan ko rip my heart for her even more.

Nasasaktan akong sinaktan ko siya.

The pain that I felt when realization slowly sank in me is inexplicable. I'm so stupid!

I immediately took a U-turn when the light turned green and made my way back to my hospital. My insides are shaking with worry.

I should've.. Damn it! I shouldn't have left her there! Dapat naniwala ako agad sakanya.

I guess this is the main reason why I feel so much regret for how I treated her these past few days.

I know my feelings are valid. I only embraced my pain because I still could not accept what I saw and heard in that hotel but that scene outside that bar's alleyway left me feeling so worthless. So unworthy of her!

My tears fall like a damn waterfall again! Ghad. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I treated her so badly. I misjudged and made her cry so much.

I didn't even acknowledge the fact that she said she loved me!

Napatingin ako sa orasan ng sasakyan ko, it's almost an hour since I wandered around. I can only hope that she's still there.

Nagdrive ako kung saan nakapwesto 'yung sasakyan nito kanina. Lalo akong kinabahan when it's no longer there.

I slapped my cheek and took deep long hard breaths after brushing my face with my hands frustratedly. I fished out my phone from my bag. What's wrong with me? When have I become this dumb?

"Where is she?" I asked as soon as Francis accepted my call.

Hope and relief immediately washed over me. Pero 'yung kaba at takot ko hindi pa din nawawala. Mabilis akong nag drive papuntang mansyon pagkatapos kong bilinan si Francis na wag niyang hayaang umalis si Isabelle.

I bit my lip to control my sobs.

She's there. In my house. Waiting for me.

After everything that has been said and done.. She's still there.

I immediately got out of my car when I reached my place. I even left the door wide open and didn't bother turning off the engine. I walked hastily to Isabelle's car and looked at her from the window, nakasubsob ang mukha nito sa steering wheel.