𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖑

I mentally smirked when Isabelle gazed on my side again habang seryoso lang akong nakamasid dito and I think.. it bothered her.

She assigned an activity to us earlier and she's currently sitting on her chair while facing her laptop.

Classes already resumed and this is my last subject for the day.

I was done earlier than my classmates so I made myself busy by staring at her. I mentally chuckled when she looked at me again at pairap ng inalis ang tingin.

I fished out my phone when it vibrates.

An unconscious smile left my lips as I read what Francis has messaged me. I thanked him for a job well done before pocketing my phone. I reverted my gaze back to my woman, I know I should be stunned with her now serious glare but surprisingly.. I was not.

I guess I grew accustomed by her flare.

"Matunaw mare.." Jaimee whispered and I shushed her to not aggravate the Professor further.

The class was interrupted by a knock on the door. I watched as Isabelle stood up to see who it is.

"Delivery po Ma'am for Miss Isabelle de la Merced."

The delivery guy announced rather loudly that earned ohhhs from my classmates.

Isabelle looked at me before she signed the paper. She gave her thanks to the delivery person and he bid his goodbye.

"Professor Louise? Kanino po galing?" asked by our ever so nosy class President while I pretended on scanning my paper. "Galing po ba sa boyfriend niyo?"

My brow furrowed with that question.

I heard Isabelle cleared her throat and I tilt my head to watch her and saw her in the middle of opening the card. Kita ko kung paano namula ang mukha nito na pinagmulan na naman ng tukso ng mga kaklase namin.

I crossed my arms and offered her a soft smile when she returned her gaze to mine. Her cheeks reddened even more when I winked at her.

"Paano ba 'yan Laurent? Mukhang may manliligaw na si Miss."

The class President commented again and I rolled my eyes but most likely did not say anything. If only she knows. Tss.

"Pass your papers and leave once your done." Isabelle sternly says. Isa-isa namang nagpasa ang mga kaklase ko. I fixed my things before facing these two who have an annoying cheeky smirks on their faces.

"You guys can go ahead."

Luriel nodded while Jaimee just grinned.

"Sana all may bebe time kahit walang label." Tsk. Hindi din talaga niya mapigilan ang hindi mag komento.

I stood up when it's only the Professor and I who was left in this four cornered room. I walked my way to her and she glanced at me for a bit before fixing her things.

"Let me help you carry those Miss."

Walang imik nitong inabot saakin ang laptop niya and our papers from earlier while she held the bouquet I sent her and her bag.

She looked at the flowers while we're walking and I saw how much she admires the set of white, purple and red roses that are beautifully arranged.

This seems to be an auspicious moment so I can't help but be proud.

She opened her office and I followed suit after locking her door. I even caught her stilled when she heard it clicked.

I place her things at the coffee table bago naglakad palapit dito na kasalukuyan ng nakatalikod while sitting the flowers in the vase. I held her by the waist which seemed to have startled her.