𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

"Do you think Elaine would be a nice name if it's a baby girl?" Isabelle asked as I put oil on her belly. Napangiti ako habang binababa ang night gown into.

"It's a nice name. You can throw in a second name with that." Her eyes lit up as she searched through her phone. Tinakpan ko 'yung oil at inilagay sa night stand. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Pagbalik ko ay busy pa din ito sa phone nito.

"You are so convinced that it will be a boy or intersex." she commented and I chuckled.

"Dear, our family has a legacy that every firstborn will either be a boy or intersex. It's been passed on for generations after generations."

"I don't have any problems with that. I just feel that this baby is a girl," she argued further.

"I beg to differ.." She rolled her eyes as she continued support what she was doing.

I sat down next to her as I peeked on her phone. She says that but she's now searching for a little boy's name. My hand moved to rub her belly.

"Ahh." Gulat akong tumingin dito and I can see that even she was shocked too.

"Was that a kick?"

"The very first one.." She whispered as she held her mommy tummy too.

"See? Even the baby is agreeing with me. You, referring to her as a boy upsets her that's why she kicked." Tsk. She really have to use that opportunity.

I rub her belly and bring my face close to it. Itinaas ko ulit 'yung damit nito.

"Are you daddy's sweet little girl?" I was left shocked again when I felt another kick. Isabelle groaned and laughed after.

"See? I told you." I laughed too as I looked at her bewildered.

"Alright, alright. I guess daddy will have her hands full in the future then." Isabelle smirked.

"She'll be my mini me." mabilis akong napangiwi sa sinabi nito.

"What? Got a problem?" Nagtataray agad ang mga matang saad nito.

"None." mabilis na iling ko as she looks like she's so ready to bitch out on me. I can only imagine how our baby will be.. I bet she'll be impatient and ill-tempered too. Or pikon din kaya? Ngayon palang parang sumasakit na ang ulo ko.

I groaned when she smacked me in my chest.

"Stop thinking bad things about me!"

"What? Of course not." I denied it vehemently.

"Oh really ba?"

"Yes." she still looks not convinced. Ibinaba ko 'yung damit nito and face her. "I'm only imagining how beautiful she will be if she takes after you."

She scoffed and I stood up and sat behind her so I could hug her from the back.

"If that happens, Francis will be her bodyguard."

She tilted her head and looked at me skeptically.

"You can be protective of her but her freedom should not be overstepped."

"I agree. Still, Francis will be her bodyguard. Or maybe I'll tell him to train his son this early."

"Kielle!" she chuckled.

"What?" I asked as I kissed her shoulder. She smells so good as always.

"I can tell that you're gonna be an overprotective mom or dad for that matter."