𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕾𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝕰𝖞𝖊

"Merci." Marcus smiled after he opened the door for me. We are currently trailing the château of one of the chief executive of a luxury fashion brand here in Neuilly.

I was trusting him to attend this alone but this fucktard dragged me out of my hotel room after we signed a contract for the corp saying that they deserve to meet one of the owners of Lemieux Corporations. My mom was also close friends with this household.

We took champagne from one of the roaming servers and I blew a breath as I saw how the crowd was initially growing.

We stood near the grand staircase whilst discussing the newest collections for the upcoming runway this end of semester.

"Enough of business talks mon amie, let's talk about you." He stated while wiggling his eyebrows.

I snorted and took a sip of my drink. I know he knows what I have been doing these past few months. A daily report of my whereabouts is being sent to him by Francis being my butler.

My eyes widened when in the corner of my eyes I saw Charlotte looking around, and when our eyes met, she let out that 'i found you' smirk.

She must've heard that I'm in the city.

"So, care to tell me about this une petite-amie of yours?" He pried further and my brow furrowed in annoyance with his teasing tone.

"Why ask about me? You should've asked about Luriel and her pregnant woman, to which I presume, you already know."

I saw on my peripheral vision that Charlotte is already walking her way to us.

"Bonjour Marcus.." she kissed him on his cheeks before turning her gaze to mine.

She openly checked me out and I even saw how she bit her bottom lip. I disregarded that and offered her a small smile instead.

"Chère."

I can't help but remember the last encounter that we had two weeks ago. Ma chérie is so jealous of this.. I eyed her up and down after she kissed my cheeks, this.. stunning woman, I can't deny.

She's like a vixen but that doesn't affect me.

The only vixen in my eyes is Isabelle. The woman who always gives me blue balls.

I'm hella glad that I'm going home after being away for two weeks. This is also the first time that I felt excited about going so...

Pakiramdam ko may uuwian ako.

Dalawang linggo ko na ding hindi nakakausap si Isabelle, speaking of her, I should've gotten her number from Luriel so that I can at least hear her voice.

I mentally sighed.

I've gotten so busy these past few days from the back to back operations, monitoring and meetings. I'm honestly worn out, yet I made it through by clinging with the fact that I shall soon see my woman.

I need my daily dose of medicine already.

"Laurent.."

I was damn startled when Marcus nudged my arm. I looked at his phone that's being projected in the air for a selfie of the three of us.

I placed my arms at my back and let out a small smile when Marcus glared at me. I even felt Charlotte linked an arm on mine and leaned in closer to my very own personal space.

He took a few shots but was interrupted when his phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it's a FaceTime call from Luriel. He answered while his phone was still high in the air.