𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕾𝖊𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕽𝖊𝖉

I tossed my phone on the dashboard after I responded to Isabelle's message. I deeply sigh when she told me she wouldn't be able to go home to my house tonight.

Today is Friday already at kakatapos lang ng final exams. She went home last Wednesday. Huling kita pa namin ay noong hinatid ko siya sa mansyon nila. Hindi din siya pumapasok during those days.

I shrugged and made my way to the corp, I was worried at first, but the good thing is, she's communicating with me daily. Nagpapamiss ba siya? Tsk. 

Pagkadating ko ay inasikaso ko na 'yung mga papeles that needs my attention. After a while, Aaliyah went inside my office to give me her reports.

"Also, the Hernandez patriarch is requesting for another meeting." pagtatapos nito. I played with my pen and hummed.

"Set a meeting on Monday then." She looked stunned by what I'd said which is understandable because she knew that once I already made a decision, I ain't changing my mind. I'm not saying that it will. But yeah.

I continued the day just by working and some back-to-back meetings. We already finalized the Fashion show that will take place in Saint Tropez. That's the event that I'm partnered with Charlotte's husband, the Auclair.

I plan to finish all my tasks from here and to the hospital because I want to spend my semester break with Isabelle in France.

The weekends went by and up until now ay hindi pa din umuuwi sakin si Isabelle. She hasn't contacted me since last night so I'm a little worried. 

Who am I kidding? I'm damn worried. I remembered when she didn't contact me the last time she left, and I would like to think that I'm not traumatized by that pain, but I think I am. 

I keep on pushing away that thought every time it appears in my mind.

I looked at my wristwatch again. 

I fished out my phone and called Jace ng hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili ko, even though I know he'll be joining our upcoming meeting with his father and that I'll see him in a few.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I immediately asked after he answered. I walked to my car and situated myself. I heard some noises in his background and it looked like he was already outside. 

Matagal bago siya nakasagot which made my brow furrowed.

"She's fine Laurent. There's nothing to worry about for now."

I hummed and thanked him. That made my worrying mind calm down a bit. I deeply sighed with a small smile on my face before driving my way to the restaurant.

I shouldn't let my thoughts float away with those damn negative scenarios. Isabelle loves me. I can feel it in my bones. Although, I must admit that I was a little disappointed that she hadn't contacted me today. I tried to not let it affect me because I promised her.. that I'd always hear her out first.

Tsk. Does she think she can still get away from me? Hell no! Papakasalan ko pa siya sa lahat ng bansa that legalises marriage for LGBTQ.

My eyes immediately went to my phone when it pinged just when I arrived at the restaurant. Hindi ko muna pinatay ang sasakyan ko. Relief immediately flooded my being when it was a message from my queen.

Ma Chérie:

I miss you lovey.

Mon Amour👌:

I miss you more. Come home na. Shall I pick you up now?

Just tell me and I'll be there in a heartbeat.