𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕿𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙

I watched how Kielle's eyes turned from cold to its darkest shade. My breathing hitched when she sauntered over to me. Her eyes stayed on my pussy parts as she approached the bed.

I suddenly had a last thought of regret for what I'd said and done earlier. Looks like she could see the hesitance in my eyes and she let out an evil sly smirk. I pressed my legs close and squirmed in nervousness but she held my knees to stop me from doing so and went in between.

"Ah ah ah, there's no turning back Isabelle." She purred as her breath cascaded down from my ear and to my neck which brought me goosebumps. She chuckled lowly at how my body reacted, she hadn't even touched me yet. Oh gosh!

I was biting my lip so hard to hold back my moans as she nipped my ear. I don't know why I love to provoke her when I know that I'll end up begging for her mercy. Her lips went to my weakest spot and I almost let out the moan that I was holding.

In just a jiff second she's already towering me with those cold eyes. 

"We're not learning, I see." I suddenly had this adrenaline that I didn't know where it came from. I shook my head tauntingly and I watched as her green eyes turned darker, like she was hungrily devouring every detail of my body in her mind.

I was breathless as her eyes scanned my body up and down until they stopped on my center. I tried closing my legs again but she gripped it with her hands and looked at me with warning. I smirked and raised my legs to settle them on her shoulders.

My eyes went down her hard-on, she crouched down and lifted my chin with her index finger and made me look up at her. I can see the lust and desire in her eyes but there was restraint. 

And I don't like that one bit.

We did not break eye contact. I adjusted my position and stilled when I felt that hard thing against my butt. I moaned just remembering how good it felt inside me last time. I grind my ass when I feel that I am not getting enough friction.

She held my waist firmly to stop all my movements.

I gave her a sheepish smile as my hands slowly lifted my blouse. Her eyes instantly moved from my face, down to my still-clothed breast. I know she can't resist my babies. I didn't hide my smirk as her lustful eyes scanned me up and down.

"Careful mon amour-" She started to warn with her ragged breaths but I decided to cut her off. I want to tease her until she fucks me with all her might.

"Why Daddy? Are you mad at me again?" I pouted playfully and I watched as she stiffened with what I've called her. Her eyes narrowed.

My insides are gloating with the want that I can see in her darkened eyes. The triumph in my eyes showed and she stared at it for a good five seconds. I love how I'm having the upper hand this time, in fact, I'm enjoying it.

I was caught off guard when she suddenly leaned down to trap me underneath her and looked me hella straight in the eyes.

"You enjoy taunting me, don't you, Isabelle?" She asked in such a dangerous tone that I had to bite my lip. Why does that sound so foreign yet so sexy to me? She smirked coldly at how I reacted. Gosh, I was so enthralled by the sensations of her hot breaths that I didn't notice her hands slipped inside my underwear. I flinched when she touched my clit, she slid her finger downwards to feel how soak I have become.

Our eyes met and I looked at her in anticipation. I moaned as I tilted my head up when she grazed her finger on my clit. I heard her groan and the next thing I knew she was already latching her lips on my neck and her fingers began rubbing my clit harshly.

I start to moan loudly when I feel myself being pushed towards the edge as I can see a bright light, reminding me that my release is coming. Seconds later, just as I was about to cum, her finger that's about to bring me to the ecstasy that I'd been longing for, immediately withdrew itself letting out a loud whine from my lips.