𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓 - 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊

I'm still processing what she said when I felt her tip slowly entering on my tight asshole. My screams echoed in the whole room because of the surge of pain that I'm feeling down there despite the lube that she put on. Oh freaking gosh! How dare she enter me in my butt?!

I attempted to move away but she has my hips on her tight grip. I was screeching and screaming but she didn't dare stop. My sole focus is on her dick that is still pushing its way deeper inside me.

I felt her snake her arm on my stomach to keep me in place while the other trailed on my throat and she pressed it dominantly, as if daring me to move. I tried to look for something to hold onto as I am standing on my knees. I can't reach the headboard because this stupid cockroach placed me on the middle of the bed, with her at my back, butt-fucking me!

I arched my back and proceeded to grip her hair while I tilted my head up. I felt the pressure of her palm on my neck, to the point that she's almost choking me.

The immense pleasure that it brought made my legs shake.

"You are so tight chérie.." I can't even utter any word because I'm in so much pain. I never anticipated that my first time will be on my butt!

You asked for this.

I closed my eyes. Yes, I did say I want to feel her inside me but I didn't say on my butthole! I was catching my breath when she paused half way.

There's no way I can take her all in. She's so big.

She slowly push back and forth and I can feel that familiar submission at the tip of my tongue. The dominance in her voice is making me do it. I'm still appalled at how she can easily make me submit to her.

I couldn't accept it before so I tried to push her away but it always failed miserably whenever her hot touches engulfed me. The next thing I knew was her mouth all over my body and me moaning for more. I cannot do anything but let her, and be confused after.

"Ki-kielle.. please.." I cried out in pain. I can feel my eyes started to water.

I yelped when her fingers suddenly rubbed my clit. She moved to nip my neck causing her dick to move further inside my ass.

"Aw.. Shit!" I screeched and heaved. I think I'm about to faint if she wouldn't stop pushing!

"Do you want me to stop?"

I paused for a while to try and straighten my thoughts. She said earlier that if I asked her to stop she would, and for a reason that I know very well, I trusted her. There was no one in my life that I wanted to give myself other than her. No one has. Only Kielle.

I shook my head in response as I don't want her to stop. I want to feel everything that she can give me. We could've been on a different scene right now if only my mouth isn't such an ass.

Now, I regret provoking her.

"J-just don't move yet. It- it hurts so much Kielle." I sniffled. I let go of her hair and proceeded on seeking support on her arm- with her fingers still pressed on my clit.

"Hush, I'm sorry ma chérie.." I can feel her peppering kisses on my head to somewhat soothe me. "The pain will subside soon."

She gently turned my head so that she could gaze at my face. I met her eyes and she was looking at me like she was studying my face. I closed my eyes when she played with my clit, my legs are already shaking because of the pain and pleasure that she's giving me. I bit my lip when her rubbing went faster.

"Ohhh.. Kielle!" I moaned out loud when I felt that I'm so close to cumming. Her shaft is still inside my ass, giving me the best unexplained pleasure, without her moving.