𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊, 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊!

I immediately went to Isabelle's office after my afternoon class. I was on my way when I saw her just walked out of a classroom. I walked fast para makasabay ako sakanya.

"Hey Prof. Louise." she was startled when I reached her side. She glared at me before fixing her hair and continued on walking like a damn model.

"Can I take you home?"

She stopped walking and looked at me hesitantly. Naintindihan ko agad kung bakit. I nod in understanding.

"It's okay. I'll go ahead then." paalam ko bago tumalikod. No matter how much I tell myself that I don't have any rights, I still can't help but feel pain.

"Wait! Kielle.." I hummed bago humarap pabalik sakanya. She studied my face but I only kept a neutral expression. "You have to understand that I'm doing this for a reason." she reasoned out in a hopeful tone.

My brow furrowed but I still nodded to acknowledge what she said. Reasons. Reasons na hindi niya masabi sakin.

"I understand. You take care." I said with a small smile. I can't help but feel disappointed. I don't know kung sakanya ba o sa sarili ko. I think mostly to myself, siguro I haven't done anything that'll make her trust me fully.

That I can help her with anything.

"Are you gonna attend the Foundations next week?" Luriel asked while taking a mint. "Vous en voulez?" She asked while handing me a cigarette. I shook my head. I only smoke when I'm stress as fuck.

We're sitting outside a coffee shop doing office works in our laptop.

"I'll go. This'll be our last year anyway." I checked my phone to see if I have messages from you know who. I yawned when I saw none before placing my phone back on the table and proceeded on doing my work. This time I pulled up a file from Lemieux Medical.

"Is that Prof Louise?" Mabilis akong napalingon sa direksyon na tinutukoy nito. This coffee shop is situated in front of the Uni kaya hindi na nakakapagtaka if some of the Professors or students are dining here too.

"Yeah." mahina kong saad. Kilalang kilala ko na ang pigura nito kahit nakatalikod pa ito. I can easily notice her in a crowd. Aside from her goddess beauty, my heart knows. She was out of sight the whole day, ngayon ko lang siya ulit nakita.

She's with an older woman, I think she's about in her early fifties.

Our eyes met for a brief glance as they made their way inside the coffee shop. I pursed my lips when she looked away as if she doesn't know me. Diretso lang itong pumasok sa loob.

I looked at Luriel when I heard her scoff. Ibinalik ko nalang ang atensyon ko sa laptop ko but I can't focus back on my work as I felt a hollow in my chest. My mind is wandering again as well as my heart that's beating nervously and I can literally feel each thump.

"Prof Louise." Luriel called her attention when we saw them walking out with their coffee. Gulat akong lumingon kay Luriel, she's looking at the Professor seriously.

"Arrêter!" I whisper-yelled but she only ignored it at nakipagtagisan ng tingin kay Isabelle. (T: Stop!)

"Your students?" The older woman asked.

"Yes mom." She simply stated still not breaking eye contact with Luriel.

And what? She's her mom?

I looked back at the older woman and I cannot see any resemblance between her and Isabelle. She must be her stepmother. She looks strict and calm at the same time, it's like her every move is calculated but she still gave us a smile.