𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝 - 𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖗

I was counting my time as I waited in line for this soursop juice that Isabelle asked me to bring home. I thought that her cravings would lessen at the very least, evidently, it didn't.

"Good afternoon ma'am. Next in line po."

I gave the cashier my order and I also threw in some sandwiches there as the picture looked appetizing enough. I also passed by a flower shop to buy a bouquet of fresh sunflowers. I settled everything on the passenger's seat and headed straight home.

I am mostly confined at home these past few months as I wanna focus on Isabelle. The high risk of her pregnancy has gone dormant for a few weeks now. And I think it's serving her well as she's such in a good mood. Of course, I still can't help but tease her sometimes and in return, she will bitch out on me. 

We are two months away from her due date and I cannot wait to meet our little one.

Though, I must admit, I was dreading it. I know how painful a childbirth can be.

We also started attending a lamaze class and I'll be her lamaze coach when she pops.

Pagdating sa mansion ay ito agad ang hinanap ko and when I didn't spot her in the master's bedroom nor living room ay dumiretso na ako sa nursery room. She's been frequent here, making herself busy by decorating. We only chose neutral colors for now as we decided that we wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise. 

Pagbukas ko ng pinto ay pigura agad nito ang bumungad sa akin. She's with Francis and Jerry and is currently instructing them on placing the pieces of furniture in her desired spot. 

Francis is carrying the crib while Jerry is moving the changing table.

I have assigned Francis to be Isabelle's first-hand security ever since we learned about her pregnancy. He has proven himself enough to be trustworthy. He's a keen observer and to this date, I'm still thankful that he and Adrienne were there when Isabelle passed out.

He was at least a few meters away whereas before they will only get that close if it's their rotational place check. According to him, he noticed Isabelle's unsteady walking for the week which is why he is close by. Isabelle mentioned it to me as well as it is being reported.

I knocked and she glanced at the door. Her eyes lit up upon seeing me making me smile.

"Is that my soursop juice na?" agad na tanong nito when she reached my side. I also pulled the sunflowers that I hid behind my back and she gasped in surprise. I smirked proudly with how she stared at them in awe.

She kissed my cheeks before facing the two men.

"Jerry, just move the dresser to the left side corner and then the both of you can go." 

"Oui, mademoiselle." They nodded and did as she ordered.

Hinarap ulit ako nito at umangkala sa braso ko. We walked to the dining room and I took out the sandwiches while she sipped her juice. We ate as she filled my ears for her today's happenings.

"Oh and me and the girls will visit Elise tomorrow. I can't wait to see her babies again."

I hummed cause I didn't see any harm in it. It'll be good for her to be surrounded by other people too.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow there then."

"Really?"

"Yep." I answered and took a bite of my sandwich. Hmm. It's quite okay but the bread is not my cup of tea. I placed it down and decided not to eat it.  She looked at it and me before ordering someone to get the freshly baked bread that were made by our chef.