𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕾𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖞 𝖀𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

We arrived at the mansion. Tahimik lang kami sa byahe kanina and I'm a little bothered thinking that I scared her. Until now, kumukulo pa rin ang dugo ko every time I remembered what has occurred. 

"Wait for me." 

I opened the passenger door and crouched down to carry her.

"I-i can walk." 

I only glanced at her and stood up straight. I closed the door gently after she got out and we made our way to my room. Pagpasok namin ay kinuha ko na din 'yung mga gamit na hawak nito at ipinatong sa study table.

I watched as she walked on the bed at sumandal sa headboard ng kama before closing her eyes. I cleared my throat and sat beside her with a bit of distance. 

She opened her eyes and stared straight to mine.

"Are you okay?" she quickly nods. 

I tilted my head to the side because of those penetrating stares. I breathe in and spoke in a lower tone that shouldn't count as a surprise seeing that new things nor feelings of mine keeps on arising ever since we met.

"Did I.. did I scare you?"

I heard her sigh but I still wouldn't budge, quietly hindering myself to traipse on her upcoming vexation from the assertion that I partake myself upon.

"Kielle look at me." 

I breathe deeply yet again before I oblige her. 

I slowly turn my head and saw her with her darkened eyes in a serious manner, but the way those gazes communicates left me bewildered and the trouble in my chest relented. 

Our eyes spoke for a moment in a way that words cannot express. 

She reached for my cheeks for a gentle caress, like the ones I give her. The comfort it brought to my being made me feel relieved beyond measure that I had to close my eyes with the gentleness of her touch.

"You make me feel everything possible but scared." 

My eyes opened instantly to see if she was telling the truth.

"And I don't think that's a foreseeable future."

A warm feeling touched my heart after she said that. I can clearly see the truth behind her words and I was bequeathed with such fervour contentment. 

"You have no idea how much it heartens me to hear you say that, Isabelle."

It was such a moment of solemnity that I had to take her hand from my cheeks and kiss the back of her palm. She smiled with the gesture. 

"I'm scared of the thought of you getting hurt by him, or worse, end up in jail because of me."

Napahinto ako sa paghalik sa kamay nito, kasabay noon ay ang siyang pagkunot din ng noo ko. 

Why would she think that?

"I'm not scared of him Isabelle," huminga ako ng malalim bago nagpatuloy. "I'll do it again in a heartbeat." bumakas ang pagtutol sa mga mata nito. "I never want to see that look in your eyes again, especially if I have the means to protect you. I have no problem raising a fist if someone tried to do you any harm." pag-uulit ko in my firm tone.

Her eyes glistened but she blinked it away and I muttered the question I've been meaning to ask since our encounter in her office. The one where I first saw her cry.

"Is it.. is it the first time that you were assaulted in that way?" 

I inquired staring straight in her eyes. I clenched my jaw when she stiffened with my question. So it's not the first time. She attempted to let go of my hand but I didn't let her.