𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖍

I looked at Marcus when he peeked in our hotel suite. He came here as instructed while I was getting ready for tonight. Isabelle is still in the shower room, prepping for bed. I don't know why she has this idea that we'll sleep here wherein I have a château.

I only chose for us to change here since it's near my chosen location for what I have planned for tonight.

I took the dress that Isabelle's gonna wear and laid it neatly on the bed. I even left a note as she might go out of our room naked whilst looking for me. Baka makita pa ni Marcus ang hindi dapat makita.

I looked at my wristwatch, if my calculation was right, patapos na siyang maligo niyan. I reminded Marcus of what needed to be done while I made my way out of the suite.

I want my woman to experience how to be swooned over in a French way in the city of love and the best way for me to execute that is through a romantic dinner date at the top of the Eiffel tower.

And I truly intend to make this night extra special for both of us.

I reached the second floor of the tower and looked at the crew as they bowed their heads in my presence, I nodded in acknowledgment, put both of my hands in my pocket, and entered the lift that'll take me to the top.

After a minute, I was able to step foot on the bottom deck of the tower. I was given the option to either set up our date here, by the window or come up the stairs to the open air. Of course, after careful mind thinking, I chose the summit observatory. I smirked when my eyes caught the private apartment of Gustav Eiffel.

My eyes glowed in satisfaction the soonest I stepped foot at the very top of the deck and into the open air. The team that I hired did a splendid job of making this very top-of-the-Eiffel look luxuriant and extravagant, along with the stunning views that surround the tower.

I can perfectly see the glimmering lights of all of Paris.

My eyes averted to the table that was set up ever so perfectly and romantically, from the beds of white roses where the table is standing, to the candelabras where its lights are coming alive amidst the sky, and to the lights and flowers that surround the entire deck. It truly is a sight to behold.

The crisp of the evening air makes me feel nervous even if I don't want to. My heart even hammered when I received a notification from Marcus that he and my queen had already arrived. Damn.

It was a very clear night, with the stars twinkling in the sky. I can only hope that this surprise date can make the mother of my child the happiest of them all. I once again scanned the whole place as well as the glasses and champagne, it's all set up perfectly. I took in a deep heavy breath and exhaled the swarm of butterflies in my stomach.

Another notification came up and I read it. I cleared my throat as I fixed my suit on my chest. I braced myself as I could perfectly see the shadow of my woman making her way to the closed door.

I watched as her silhouette took slow steps, and after a second or two, the door opened.

Her eyes were on stalks as she scanned the whole deck and I was about to paint the town red with how her eyes twinkled. It's damn crystal clear that this place is swoon-worthy based on her reactions.

So dang worth it!

My breath got caught up in my throat as soon as our gazes met, and just like before, everything seemed to go in slow motion as I watched her immaculate self focused its way towards me.

If earlier, I was enthralled by the beauty that surrounds me, now, I was left speechless with her ethereal beauty. The string lights that were behind her made it seem like she was walking enchantingly to me.