𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

I crossed my arms as I waited for Isabelle to open her door. I was earlier than her ten minutes mark. I was about to ring again when her door suddenly burst open.

I honestly don't know what to expect when she asked for me to go here but my jaw dropped instantly when she opened the door and I saw what she was wearing.

Well, certainly not that.

It's a nude color v-cut nightgown. The cut is deep giving me a window of her perfect mounds. I even saw how her baby nubs reacted with my stare. The gown itself ends in the middle of her thigh.

My brow furrowed slightly. Does she usually open her door in that outfit?

My eyes made their way to her face and I caught the smirk that she quickly hid when I met her darkened eyes. I clenched my jaw making her eyes gloat in victory. She's still holding the door habang pinapanuod niya akong pagmasdan ang buong katawan niya.

She's surely a feast in the eyes.

"Can I come in?" an involuntary raspy tone escaped from me. My throat suddenly felt dry at the moment because of her oozing sex appeal at sa lantarang pang-aakit nito. I tried not to be affected when she suddenly closed her eyes. I know damn well what she's thinking inside that pretty head of hers.

I cleared my throat that made her open those darkened eyes once more. I raised a brow when she did not answer.

Inirapan niya ako bago tumalikod. Ha! I know for a fact that she's playing that game of seduction again. How many times shall I prove to her that at the end of her game, she will always end up begging for my mercy?

I am quite contend if I should give in to her master of seduction right away. I mentally smirked and decided to play with her.. in her own game.

If she wants fire.. then let's give her a taste. Shall we?

She sat on the couch giving me space beside her but I sat on the single couch instead. Her brow furrowed but she didn't say anything. She folded her arms that enhanced her oh so gifted mounds and I never bothered on tearing my eyes away from them.

I tilted my head and roam my eyes from her mounds, down to her sexy legs. The nightgown rode up even more since she's sitting. She's almost, almost naked in front of me.

For sure she's wondering as to why I'm not doing anything when in my mind I want to ravish her nonstop. I stood up while looking at her with my eyes full of lust and desire that I never bothered to hide.

She bit her lip while looking at my crotch, evidently, it was forming a tent. I removed my trench coat revealing my black racer back.

"Can I use your shower room, chérie?" I stared at her legs when she pressed them closed.

"What for?" she asked sensually. She slowly roamed her eyes from my crotch to meet my eyes before she bit her lip again. Damn!

The view that I have from standing on her front almost, almost made me surrender. I want to touch her so damn bad. But no, I cannot lose this time.

"I came straight from the Corp. I need to freshen up." I answered while unbuckling my belt and I saw how she took a shaky breath. I smirked when her eyes quickly followed my hands.

Our eyes met again and she studied my face. My smirk widened when realisation slowly hit her. It's as if she realised that I'm resisting on my own accord and is refusing to give in to her master of seduction.

She pursed her lips before letting out an insulting smirk. She crossed her arms as she stood up. She tiptoed and leaned in on my neck until I could feel her hot breathings making mine hitched.