𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 - 𝕿𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖐

I looked at my wristwatch as I waited for the others to come down here in the lobby. After a minute or two ay kita kong magkakasabay ng lumabas si Luriel and Miss Elise along with the other Professors except for Prof Circe.

They all went to the car and I watched how Luriel helped Miss Elise sit down and kiss her goodbye. The Professors will go to Prof Circe's place today and I will do a little bit of work before we join them.

"What about you?" I asked Jaimee.

She shrugged. "I'll join Auree in her meeting first then we'll follow after lunch." I nodded in response. I looked at the lift when I saw Isabelle and the little witch emerge. I smiled as they approached our side.

My smile didn't die down even if Isabelle was walking with her faux face on while wearing shades. Lumingon ako kay Miss Laine at kita kong seryoso lang ang mukha nitong nakatingin sa akin. I raised a brow and I immediately felt pain in my waist. Miss Laine rolled her eyes at me and situated herself inside the car.

I looked down at Isabelle since she was not wearing her signature heels. I smirked. I grabbed her arm and leaned to give her a peck on her cheek.

"Enjoy the day chérie. I'll pick you up as soon as I'm done finalizing some things in the office."

"Take all the time you need." she simply stated and looked into the car.

I hummed but decided to tease her. "I know you'll miss me agad so I'll do my best to finish ever-" She looked at me so fast that I thought her neck would break for a second and we can't have that, I love nipping that neck.

"Don't come nalang. I don't want to see your ugly face." she said with a snark while raising a perfect brow.

I mentally chuckled and just remained staring at her beauty. Ang agang mag sungit.

"What?" she snapped and I shrugged.

"You'll be okay to sleep without me then?"

"Yes." mabilis na naman na sagot nito and crossed her arms this time. My eyes went down to her chest and her whole appearance. She looks so damn fine as always.

I nodded at her and gazed back at her covered eyes. "I doubt that, you love it when I'm spooning you. You even slept like a koala last night."

She pursed her lips which made me smirk, napadaing ako when she stepped on my toes and marched her way to the car. I chuckled. Pikon. Hinabol ko siya and opened the door for her, I smiled, I can't see her eyes but I know matalim na naman ako nitong iniirapan.

Hinawakan ko ulit ang braso nito bago siya sumakay. I leaned in to kiss her but she immediately pushed my face away with her right hand.

"Ang baho mo. Go away." maarteng saad nito. My jaw dropped, I watched how she grimaced as she sat in the car and closed the door. Hard, might I add.

My brow furrowed. Me? Mabaho? Such a shame for those expensive parfums that I used. Their driver looked at me and I nodded at him. He hopped on and started to drive away.

I discreetly smelled myself habang tintignan ang papalayong sasakyan ng mga ito. I'm not even mabaho! Tsk.

I looked at Jaimee when I heard her chuckle. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin, got my keys from the valet and hopped on my car.

I looked at the newly designed dresses that I specifically asked them to present. These will be added to the new collection on our next launch including the dress that Isabelle wore during our dinner date on the yacht. 

She's the only one in the world who has that dress and I'm calling our next launch 'Ethereal'. It's dedicated to my queen of course. I'm currently here in Paris to finish all my impending work so that I can clear up my schedule.