𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓

My patience was about to run thin as I stared at Luriel.

"But Laur, we only have one week left before classes begin. We should enjoy the remaining days." I mentally groaned.

This bitch, hindi niya talaga ako titigilan until I say yes.

She wants to drag me to a newly opened bar. Tsk, I have a lot of things to do before classes begin.

I got up from the dining table and headed to my room. I can still feel her following my trail. I went inside and got the files that I needed to review and sign, after which I headed downstairs to my office and started scanning through them.

"Oh c'mon Laurent! Loosen up. Masyado ka ng mayaman, stop that!" I glared at her. Parang siya hindi.

We are both managing Lemieux Corporation with different accounts and I know she already started investing in the hospitality industry. She already owned chains of hotels as far as I can tell.

"You should get an assistant." she suggested which made me instantly roll my eyes.

"I have Marcus." I simply stated, referring to my butler slash assistant.

"I meant, apart from him." she corrected but I only shook my head.

"Let's go out then. I was looking forward to having a great time with you because I know we'll be busy soon." I put down the file that I was reading and looked at her in resignation.

What she said might be true but I know she has some hidden agenda. Tsk. For all I know she only wants to get laid. Magsasalita pa sana siya ng padabog ko ng isinarado 'yung file na binabasa ko and stood up straight.

"Freaking fine! I'll just change." She smiled in victory. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin ng magsasalita na naman siya. I only agreed when she mentioned the name of the high end bar that she's dragging me into.

I changed into a black lace bralette and Armani pants, I partnered it with a three inch heels from Saint Laurent. I didn't bother applying any make up 'cause I have natural porcelain skin and red lips. I also put my hair in a high pony tail.

I looked into the mirror and felt satisfied with my looks. I smirked. I'm hot as a sun!

We arrived at Engcanto and I mentally groaned as I saw the people lurking outside the bar. Lots of cars are already parked. I can tell that we are jam packed tonight. I looked at Luriel and she has the biggest smirk as ever.

I damn well know what's going on inside that head of hers.

We went straight to the VIP section. I roamed my eyes and I can see a lot of men and women getting drunk.

Tsk, it's still early.

We ordered our drinks and discussed our schedules for next week. We both decided not to attend the first day since we're not gonna learn anything except our classmates'names. To be honest, I really don't care.

Napabaling ako kay Luriel ng may kumandong sakanya, it's Amelia La Croix, a half Filipina half French model. I've noticed her existence since she's one of those women which my cousin repetitively lays in bed, as far as I know she doesn't normalise that.

Tsk, it's only been an hour but looks like her night is already booked. My gaze went to the woman who's been eyeing me like a freaking candy. She immediately gave out a flirty smile the soonest my eyes landed on her.

Kasabay ng pagtayo niya ay ang pagtayo ko din, she let out a smile but my poker face remained. Her jaw dropped when I only walked past her.

She's not my type.