𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊 - 𝕯𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗

Falling to my knees for a woman alone is something that never crossed my mind. I never knew that falling in love would make me do things I was so appalled about before.

Never have I ever cried over someone like I'm a fucking teenager who just got rejected by her crush. In fact, I thought that I could no longer cry before she came.

Never have I ever let someone inside my comfort zone and let them dominate it after.

Never.. have I ever loved someone so deep to the point that I'll let them wrap me around their fingers, making me do inexplicable things.

And lastly, I never knew my tolerance could extend like the depth of the sea.. just for.. her.

Her. Siya lang. Sa kanya lang. The only Professor who can make my heart nervous and the only one above them all who can subdue me. The better feelings of my heart are in her hands. Giving her the utmost power to crash it into pieces, or burn the flame even more.

In that small amount of time, after my twenty-two years of existence, here I am, kneeling in front of the woman that I never knew I would love so much.

"Ahhhh. Oh gosh." she moaned when I nipped her clit. I felt her hand tangled in my hair while I eat her pussy.

And when I thought that I could not go deep, I sat on my knees and put both of her legs on my shoulders making half of her body raised while I continued lapping her up.

She put her elbow on the bed as a support, only for her head to lay flat on the bed again when I put my tongue inside her tight walls.

I hummed and I guess it gave her more pleasure when she felt the vibration, making her release more of her sweet essence.

I looked back at her while my tongue went in and out of her tight hole. I felt my eyes darkened again at the sight of her about to cum.

My other hand let go of her hips and rubbed her clit which made her back arched even more.

"Ohhh fuckk yes!" she moaned out loud as her legs spasm when she cum.

I removed my fingers from her clit and licked her cum clean.

There's nothing more satisfying than seeing her cumming. It was one of the most pleasing and regal scenes before my eyes and I reveled.

I didn't stop pleasing her. She looked at me breathlessly when I twirl my tongue on her still-aching clit.

"L-lovey ahhhh!" I stared deep into those enchanting eyes while my tongue play with her sensitive bud.

My nipping turned a bit aggressive when I saw how she held the bed sheet tightly and looked at me pleadingly for her second cum. I smiled and let her have her release.

"Oh gosh! Yessss!" she writhed as her body tried to move upwards as she cum but I grip her hips tighter, keeping her in place.

I smirked and moved myself up. I kissed her lower abdomen, trailing my way to her chest. She was still busy catching her breath while I made my ministrations on her mountains.

Nanghihina itong napahawak sa ulo ko.

My right hand moved to her pussy, tracing her cum that dripped down. I lick and suck her baby nub before pushing my middle finger deep inside her earning a delirious satisfying moan from my queen.

I added another finger, stretching her as far as I could. Her juices coat both of my fingers as I made a steady gentle strokes. I leaned back and stared at her beautiful face. Seryoso ko lang pinapanood ang bawat reaksyon na binibigay nito sa bawat paglalabas masok ng mga daliri ko sa pagkababae niya.