44.[Where His Lover Has Accompanied Him, Tragedy Follows Their Midst]

Excuse Errors.  To refresh your memory, Gayle is Bubble's baby's Mother, Iyanna is Chad's girlfriend.

[Phoebe--]

"Mom come inside , what are you doing?" I asked her and she walked off of the lawn coming towards me.

"This is the house?" She asked in utter disbelief.

"Yes, Mommy you've asked me that like 3 times."

"Oh my." She said looking around at everything as we walked inside.

"He's doing pretty good for himself Sweetheart." She said as I took the bag from over her shoulder handing them to Titan.

"Yes, Momma he is." I grabbed her hand looking walking further inside when Kaitlyn approached us, with my key lime pie all over her face.

"Hello." She said all sweetly.

"Kaitlyn Sweetie ar--are you eating my pie?"

"Mhmm." She grinned wiping her mouth.

"Why Kaitlyn, that was my last piece. I needed that pie." She batted her eyelashes and my Mother chuckled.

I sighed. "It's okay. I'll just get some more." I said stooping down to her level and kissing her forehead. "Don't worry about it. Say hello to My Mom again. You remember her right?"

"Yeah this your second Mommy." She said licking her fingers and we both smiled.

"No just my mommy baby."

"Hi sweetheart." Mom touched her hair and Kaitlyn slightly waved. I leaned into Mom. "Be careful Mom she doesn't like people touching her hair."

Mom raised her eyebrows nodding, as if she was terrified of the terrors of little miss Kaitlyn.

"So baby guess what?"

"What?" She asked holding onto my hand as we walked towards the kitchen. "My Mommy is going to be staying with us, just for a teeny while. So it's like a sleepover."

Her eyes brightened. "Mhmm a sleepover. I like sleepovers."

"Good. I know you would. Where's your father?" I asked and his voice answered.

"Right hea'." He said and we all spun around to him as he stood I his shirtless manner. What a great first impression.

"Hi baby." I said feeling all tingly inside, as he kissed my cheek. "Mom this is August and August meet Mommy." I said.

And she smiled looking at him from head to toe, with a little smirk on her face. "Nice to meet you." She said. "I've been waiting to meet the man who got her pregnant." She said shaking his hand and my face held a dull expression at her choice of words.

"Well that makes two of us then." He smiled. "Been tellin' Phoebe bring you." I looked at him, the lies he tells.

"Is that a New Orleans Accent?" She asked him.

"Straight up." He smiled and I smiled.

"Well isn't that something." She smiled.

I stooped down to Kay. "Um Kaitlyn. Can you excuse us for a few. Is Brent here? I think he was calling you."

"Ion hear nothing." She said almost as quickly. "I want to play dress up with you."

I chuckled. "Okay. I will just give us a second."

She nodded running towards the den.

"Uh Mom excuse us." I said grabbing a hold of August's hand.