On the Tea

You guys really need to read more carefully. You guys claim you catch the tea but nobody really has and I'm just sitting back enjoying it because when the next 3 climaxes really happen all of you are going to be confused and feel really bad because y'all are missing important details.

You have now entered Wattpad's Summer School. What was special last chapter was that Phoebe found out she lost the baby in chapter 40 something  of MFF and August was there trying to console and comfort her. Now in chaper 40 something of this book, August is the one in the hospital bed finding out that they conceived another baby again. Hence: The setting being coincidental and  ironic in each event.

Damn, y'all killing me man.  I bet nobody even remembers what happened to Malcolm, where did he go?? Y'all are going to be angry at me when that tea about Heather, Brent , Phoebe and August happens. 

And these baby names are murdering my existence. What is up with all the K's? And P's and A's? Lol! Y'all got me cracking up for real. I love you guys.

Also people keep asking when am I going to reveal what I look like. Like dang, when I'm ready. If I do I might slay the entire wattpad and cause technical difficulties.

L A S T LY I have decided that the trilogy will be called..............................

"The Tried and the True : What Lies Afterdark"

The title fits the events that'll happen in that book. FEELING IT??? OR YAAAH?? <<<<<See I didn't really give you an option there.

And I also want to say thanks to all of you guys who comment and vote. Y'all make my day everytime, Mff now has 1.3 million views and I honestly NEVER thought that would have happened.

And the next update is......on Friday. Keep it locked. Wish me luck on my final tomorrow.  Phoebe better throw those ones on me.