39.[Where He Recognizes That The Heart Wants What it Wants]

Who else is devastated, Bruce Jenner named himself Kaitlyn? C or no C. EXCUSE ERRORS>>>> MAYBE I spelt it, like eat or I like eye.

VOTE AND COMMENT! Yeah, I know I haven't updated in live two weeks...What's up with that?

[Phoebe, with Heather]

"Could you stop freaking out Phoebe? We can't stay locked in this bathroom forever."

I looked at her before I continued trying to rub the stains from the designer bathing suit. "Phoebe are you hearing me? I called your doctor, her assistant said she's on vacation, she'll be back by the end of the week Phoebe, what do you want to do? You want to call August?" She suggested.

My eyes widened. "No! N-noo. It's okay."

She folded her arms, and I turned away from her. "Well why not?"

I frowned. "Because he's at an interview, he's working and I —-

"And nothing." She scowled at me. "Stop it. Now Phoebe, look at me. We just became friends a few months ago and I may not know everything about you yet and you may not know about me. But we're friends right?" She asked and grew tired of rubbing the fabric, throwing the tissue away.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Good. So as your friend you need to stop playing around. You and I both know that that's breast milk." She said seriously looking up into my eyes.

"So. That doesn't mean anything. I'm on birth control. I've been taken them every day. It's impossible right now and August pulls— ...."

"Nuh uh. Don't even lie, don't even say it. Cause you and I both know he doesn't." I grew frustrated with her.

What am I saying, I was lying."Stop. I don't want to have this conversation here Heather." I sighed. "Let's just go." I told her as I opened the door, exiting through the back. She'd get my things and explain to them that I wouldn't be able enough to continue the shoot. I was freaking out to say the least. I know it could be different things, my fertility specialist did say that the pills I was taking would P O S S I B L Y cause this, but she said it was rare.

After Heather got to the car, she couldn't stop talking and researching on Google. I knew this would probably hit the blogs by tonight, and I was beyond worried. Heather kept going on about, her being an auntie, and in my mind I was zoning out. I didn't want to go home, and Heather said that she couldn't cancel her plans with Brent now. She was meeting his parents. How formal for two people 'who just like to spend time together'. She kept saying she was sorry about her plans. So I decided to go over to Averie's. Well Mom's. She pulled up to my loft apartment building. I said.

"I should've driven my car." I said to her, as I opened the door.