3.[Where His Outlandish Behaviour Is Appreciated]

[Phoebe a Few Days Later]

“It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get….” I paused trying to remember the lyrics to the horrible song, which was sort of appropriate for today. It was Friday night and I was about to make love------to my man. Or should I say men. Ben and Jerry.

I  just got out of the shower and huddled up on the couch, grasping the tub of raspberry swirl in my hand, reaching for the remote. It was only 7 o’clock and I already knew I would be watching TV for hours, eating this entire tub of fatty substance.

I flicked the Television perhaps looking for something, romantic, seeing I never could watch scary movies without company. I’m such a coward who cries for everything, how attractive?  Yet a super mega star with millions of female infatuated fans loves me. And wants to be and take care of me. Interesting.

Speaking of him-- He hasn’t called me today, Kaitlyn wasn’t at school and I started to feel a bit uneasy, so I called him. I messaged his phone and he said nothing. No reply . So me being the paranoid, jealous bean curd that I am I summed up that he was out with one of his other heifers, not that I am one.

How ironic that he’s fricking music video was on a while ago, with him doing his one stagnant dance over and over again, prancing around talking about “No love , No Love.” How ironic. Sometimes I know my behavior is questionable because one minute I’m so in love with this man and then the other I hate his guts. The next I just want him to make love to me and make me scream and curse his name and then the other I want him to leave me the hell alone.

I’ve always been this way; it’s just that he brings it out in me. The one time he doesn’t answer my calls I suspect he’s out with another woman, cheating on me. How insecure Phoebe… Get a grip, I thought. He’ll call. Maybe he’s working.

I sighed looking down at my phone before I turned my attention back to the screen, scooping of some ice-cream, putting it into my mouth.

A knock hit the door and I jumped, ever so frightened.  I quickly turned down the Television, before I sat the carton down. I began walking to the door.

“W—Who is it?” I pressed my nose against the door.

“August Baybeh.”  He came! I quickly looked into the mirror sitting on the wall next to the door, fluffing out my hair and making sure there were no raspberries in my teeth. I unlocked it pulling the door open to see him.

He smiled looking down at me, and I eyed him from head to toe. He was so dressed up and I looked like bleccccch. I pushed my hair behind my ear. “Hi.” I peeped out, moving to the side so he could come inside. I closed the door behind him.

“Whatchu doin’ in hea’?” He smirked before he grabbed a hold of my face kissing me softly. I melted in his mouth feeling his cologne drown me into an ocean of worship. He pulled away kissing my forehead, what a sweet gesture.

“Wh—What are you doing here?” I stuttered.