Where the colour Amber changes her Character....

Hi There.

Yes, Yes. This is NOT an update. But guess what? you'll find out what happens next.........on FRIDAY.   Get your popcorn, and hot scorching tea ready for that update.You guys know I wish I could update everyday, but I have some exams I have to study for.    This author's note is to inform you guys that.......BLAKE'S character has been changed.

Yes. Seeing that I do not know who that guy that I used for blake, I had to change him. I don't know if he's a model, some sort of athlete, one of those handsome tumblr icon's. Does anyone know who he is ? I don't know and people have been saying they have a hard time picturing both him and Brent because I don't post pictures of them.

So I decided to change him. In the third book....ouuu he will be seen more so I figured I should help you guy's become ore aquainted with his appearance from now. I thought long and hard on this. Searched far and wide and only DON BENJAMIN. Yes that beautiful, beautiful man fits Blake's charcter.

However let's not get it twisted, he doesn't give August any competition. I mean August is thy Bony King, of all our wet dreams, and day gazing, who sings us to sleep every night and who we would curse people out for, if they ever tried to downplay him.  His elbows may be on the sharp side, but he is still the King of our fantasy and fiction world. Where are the AlsinaNation Fans? Can I get an Amen?

So this is where you interact with me. I mean you enjoy this book. It's only fair you voice your opinion right? Is he suitable for the character?

Also for those of you who can't vision Brent, he's like any regualr body. Tall, bulky, sort of muscular and he's like a chocolate skin tone and he's kind of handsome. If that doesn't help. How about you guy's suggest a cast member to play Brent's part? Who comes to mind when you think of a bodyguard?

And last but not least. I chose Tae Heckard to play Phoebe, because she looks like she could actually be a teacher. I searched her up and her curly hair and doll-like looks, seemed gentle to me and reminds me of a teacher I had. I didn't want to choose one of those instagram *coughs* heaux because to me they are famous for no reason at all, but their assets and that's lame to me. Sadly our world thinks its okay and  we worship them for posting half naked photos. *goes to re-heat tea* .

I wanted the character that would be involved with August to be some how realistic and worthy. I mean Tae heckard isn't all that famous and she did allegedly steal Teyana Taylor's boyfriend *sips tea* , but she has had numerous roles in sitcoms and movies so I said why not.

All stories don't have to be alike, it's okay to change it up guys. Change is good.Speaking of change, I read alot of books on wattpad okay, I'm always reading and the other day I just had this amazing idea for one of those "Hood books" like one of those 90's movies, eg Jason's Lyric, Boyz in the Hood, Menace to Society etc.

And I wrote a plot for it and i'm contemplating whether I should actually go ahead and write it. It's an Urban book, I think people on here call it a Thug Love kind of novel. lol .It would be a leap for me, If I did decide to post it, Would you read it?