The New Never-Was Netflix Series.

I think I just blew my own mind with the ending of this book and the plot I created for book three. Why do I feel like this is a series on Netflix I'm creating? LOL. I don't even know where I got these idea's from! I'm excited to share it with you guys.

A lot of you are in my inbox questioning if I'll do the third book with Kaitlyn and Johnathan. Thee answer is no. There will be a third book with, August and Phoebe. Who knows what will happen then? No one. You guys constantly ask me about, will Phoebe ever get married, how long have they been together, is she pregnant, what's wrong with her, will August cheat, will Malcolm do something horrible again?

Sweet Mother Mary, wait, read the book and find out. I don't like fairytale endings, that's all you should know. I think you guys doubt me a lot, I'm only human, I'm so very young my writing won't be up to par with freaking William Shakespeare. That's why sometimes I just update and log out, running away from critics. I try to make it interesting but I don't like to be rushed, it makes me write all shitty. 

The virtuous line from me to y'all is "Try to not be so judgmental. " 

I love y'all man. Seriously you should know that, you guys make me the happiest I've been seeing that periods in my life I had nothing to be inspired by or be happy about. For periods of time I have been experiencing war in my mind , conflicts with myself and I've probably never shared that with anyone, but it is what it is, I do struggle with it from time to time.

I'm not perfect , and I'm trying to have this book go out with a bang. And I finished the plot and I think I blew my own mind. I've been doing research for the last 3 weeks now, and what will happen during the next 20 chapters and the Trilogy will probably make you want to throw your phone in the wall or ask for my address so you can strangle me or make you just hug yourself in the shower day dreaming, hey who knows?

But it's all in the name of love. A lot of things in book aren't going to be a breath of reality, in the movies people kissing in the rain, riding horses in slow motion and saying corny love lines to each is not real. We all know that , so don't expect everything in the books to be as if it was.

A lot of you were outraged and angry at me for the incident where Phoebe was urinated on by Malcolm. But didn't that blow your mind? Had you in utter disbelief? I think unexpected things should happen in a novel. Who wants to read a story with recurring events?

I'm still deciding on the Name of the third book so be patient, I have several ideas, but still nothing. I'm very indecisive. What do you think the third book should be called? Throw those ideas at me.

If you are still having problems viewing chapters due to scrambled or jumbled words, delete the book from your library, log out, log in and add it back selecting the chapter you'd like to view. Also I do post pictures with each chapter, Wattpad malfunctions and moves them.

Oh and I'm I the only one who thinks Johnathan is a shitty name? Like which fruit cup did I pull that out of? Somebody give him another name or a nickname please.

Let me guess you want to know when the next update is...

This is the last Author's note of this book. I have nothing else to say. The books will be edited in the summer and all author notes at endings of chapters will be removed and also separately posted author notes like these.