10.[Where He Is Unavailable In Her Time Of Need]

ERRORS.....EXCUSE THEM DIDN'T EDIT.

[Phoebe---A week and a half later]

“You really have to go.” I mumbled tugging my lips away from our heated kiss,  holding onto his shirt. We were currently at the airport standing outside his private jet.

“Yeh’ Imma be back before you know it Ma’.” His hands glided up the drain of my spine. We were doing much better and we hadn’t argued or fussed for the entire couple of days that had passed.  I was keeping my promises and so was he.

“I—".....

“Daddy. You filled up your fridge with candy!” Kaitlyn said from the top of the stairs leading inside of the plane.

He spun around from me. “Yeh’ Take some, before y’all go.” He smiled.

She grinned and dragged Brent by his arm to go rummaging through the refrigerator.

“She’s something else.” I chuckled.

“All yours na’.” He said, pointing out the fact that he had insisted that I stay at his house until, he returned. He didn’t want to leave Kaitlyn on his Mother’s hands because Tima had went into labour yesterday  and the baby could be here any minute now, but she was refusing to come out, giving her hell.

He wanted to leave Kaitlyn with me , he said so that we could bond. But I knew that he just wanted to tell me what to do. He didn’t want me sleeping alone in my lonely apartment , I knew he was trying to protect me, since he even left Brent behind with us. 

Apparently his Mother and Brother would go on tours with him, but seeing that his brother had a baby due and because his Mama was stuck to Tima’s side, they didn’t go with him this time around.

His mother had already come to say good bye, before she went back to the hospital. She was giving me this eye the whole time, mostly because I hadn’t been returning her calls, over the past days. I knew she was only calling to be sure I had kept her secret, and I didn’t feel like having that conversation with her.

I know that me refusing to tell August about Malcolm is soon going to bite me in the butt, BUT I won’t let it. I’m trying to be a big girl and handle my problems on my own. I have to stand up for myself, I’ve never been one to let people tie up my loose ends, and I’m not going to start. I love August and I don’t want to have him, being unfocused about his job , thinking about me.  I can manage on my own.

“Can I go to my apartment for some things?”

“Yeh’ Just make sure Brent go with you. Everywhere. You heard meh’?”

“Mhmm.”

“Phoebe.” He tilted my chin up to him.

“Yes, I heard ya’.” I mimicked his accent.

He grinned. “Good.”