36.[Where He Determines To Love Her, The Best Way She Knows How]

Guess what guys, I met Zane today and she's an amazing critic, publisher and speaker. I'm not personally a fan of addicted, I thought the movie was mediocre but her mind is great and so are her other [not so internationally known] books! 

Master class with her was A-MAZING and her journey is very inspiring, and she's INSPIRED me to take my ideas somewhere foreign as I usually do, but this time intergalactic, out of this universe and now I have some outrageous additional plot twist in the next few chapters after busting my brain today. So, relax and wait for it. Excuse errors. Next update will be .........

[Phoebe]

"Roscoe that's you?" My eyes went wild, glancing over his once starving body, needy body, drug obsessed body. He looked...great.

He smiled and his teeth were white. They were pearly like he had been brushing again. I pulled away from August's grip walking towards him. "You look...You look so good Roscoe." I was astonished by him , there standing in my presence.

"Thanks. Never better than you." He smiled assuring. I placed my palm on the side of his face, taking in his new-fangled appearance. I studied his eyes, they were clean, no yellow stains, no worry. His hair wasn't gruff anymore, and this sudden confidence exuded from him. It was leaking through his pores.

August cleared his throat. Oh dear. I turned back to him as he held this angry expression. Before I could speak, Roscoe did. "What's good mayne?" He asked reaching out for their handshake ritual.

August nodded, obliging so easily although I could see it in his jaw clenched. "Ain't seen you for a mintute. You straight?" August asked.

And he quickly nodded."Yeh' ,I'm straight and back now." He smiled. And let go of August's hand. There stood a loud deafening awkward silence.

"Imma give y'all a minute, check on Kay Kay, aight baybeh?" August insisted, emphasizing on the baby part, making it known that I was in fact HIS 'baybeh' and only his.

I nodded quickly, actually amazed he decided to do let Roscoe talk to me. I could see it in his eyes , the pleading. He wanted to.

August glanced at me before he slowly walked away.  I turned to Roscoe as he turned back around from watching over at some dark haired nun.

"Is that her?" I questioned, seeing the smile in his eyes.

"Something like that." He said .

"Who is she?"

"Just somebody I be kickin' it wit'."

I scoffed. "You mean banging? Oh Okay." I said smugly.

He chuckled. "She look just like you. I had to find a replacement. She talk like you too."