16.[Where He Promises His Return, And She's Livid Unknowingly]

I seriously didn't edit this, I have a headache. So please excuse them.

[Phoebe]

“Where’s the restroom?” I asked myself, pushing through the crowd. Brent was right around the corner, he said h would follow me but still give me my privacy. I don’t even know why I let Heather bring me here.

I turned another corner, finally finding a bathroom where a group of women were coming from. I passed them and went inside. It was filthy of course, public bathrooms always suck, it was crawling my blood.

“Ughh.” I sighed, walking towards the sink, washing my face. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I planned on waiting until august came back to think about which direction of work I wanted to go. I knew he’d try to persuade me into staying with him, but I’m going back home when he comes back as well.

I wiped my hands in the napkin, until they were dry patting my face. I threw it away, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked tired and worried. I probably needed sleep, in here thinking I saw him. Roscoe.

I hadn’t seen him since he left, atleast that’s what I thought.  Part of me hoped he was okay, and another part of me hoped I wouldn’t see him again for a long time. He caused a lot of riff between August and I and I’d hate to go back down memory lane.

I walked out of the bathroom, walking back out into the busy, ram-packed club.  I saw Brent approaching me. “I’m ready to go home.” I shouted into his ear, over the music.

“I need sleep, rest.” I told him and he nodded understanding escorting me back over to Heather.

“You good?” She asked me.

“No, I want to leave. I’m not feeling these club ‘vibes’ and that drink is starting to stir something in my head, giving me a headache.”

“Oh My God.” Her lips turned into a zip line. “Already! We just got here, you’re really a mommy.”

I looked at her annoyed. “Don’t say that to me. Please.”

“Jesus, sweetie if we’re going to be friends, I’m going to need you to toughen up, it was just a joke.” She said resting her hand on her hip, as Brent just stood there observing the entire thing.

“You know what, I’ll be outside. And don’t follow me Brent, stay in here with her.” I pointed at him angrily.

“Phoebe come on!” She shouted in a playful tone. “I’m just playing.”

 I backed up storming outside.

“Ugh!” I shouted so very aggravated. She’s so inconsiderate, I just don’t understand. But I guess she doesn’t know me like that.