25.[Where His Ray Of Light, Has Done Nothing Wrong]

I didn't edit this. So Don't sue me if I spelt know, as no. Or From as fom. And made up the locations, don't sue me either.

[Phoebe] The Next Day

I danced around brushing my teeth. “If you don’t have a car and you’re walking. Oh yes  son, I’m talking to you.”

“Wanna get with me with no money oh no, I don’t want no scrubs.”

“You skipped a whole part Ma’.” I heard him laughing loudly. Why didn’t I close the door? He’s always watching me.

“Don’t you think I know I skipped some parts. Scrub.” I bowed my head rinsing out my mouth.

“Nah I don’t think you know you skipped some.” He carried on.  As he laid in the bed against the head board with the remote in his hand. I mean, August , he was a celebrity. He may be to the tons of fans all over the world. They look at him as some sort of sex God, Some musical singing Emperor, some gorgeous Selfie king but I look at him like a regular, regular guy---well sometimes.

Sometimes I’m in the same case as everyone, worshipping his beauty and charm, but other days I just observe how he’s just a regular normal man. Who does normal things. He watches ESPN. He lives the toilet seat up. He never wears a shirt. He’s not as hip to the social networks like others who post all day every day. And he’s just…just average , average a-maz-ing.  

He makes me cry, he makes me smile and somehow, somewhere I can never understand why he does the things that he does for and to me. But I love it. And I love him, bad memories and all. Lost babies and all. Possessive and all. I love the HIM. The person who he is when ever he’s with me. And even if we don’t have a fairytale ending , or we never get married I adore the little time that we have spent together. 

Because I love the person I am when I’m with him because he has changed me, he still is, and I just hope I’m changing him and putting something in his life that he can’t live without for now.

“You know you’re really annoying. You’re voice is all nasal and woman like.” I gasped dramatically. “Hey you know what would fix that? If you got some balls. Buy some at Walmart.” I snickered pulling down my underwear sitting on the toilet.

“Ohhh. So you got jokes now? Witcho peeled back onion head ass.”

“What! That doesn’t even make sense, onion don’t get peeled bac---Oh wait they do. They have skin.” I giggled while I urinated.

“Damn You so dumb you be cookin’ and you gonna say onions don’t get peeled back. And what you doin’ in dere? Shittin’?”

“I am not! I’m pee-peeing.”  I smiled as I looked at my toes.

“Whatevr’ tell me if I gotta light a match Phe. Just let me know.”