9.[Where He Invites Her Into His Mad-Wild-World]

I've been writing this chapter all day, it's really long. Your welcome. So don't bother with my errors, i'll edit this later. Figure out what I meant if I made an grammatical mistake. I'm human.

PLEAE NOTE THAT THE LITTLE A AND Cs YOU SEE WERE NOT DELIBERATE. I DID NOT PUT THOSE THERE.THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO AND WATTPAD'S SERVER MUST BE CAUSING AN ERROR.  I HAVE SEEN THIS IN OTHER BOOKS ALSO AND I KNOW IT IS SO IRRITATNG. SO SORRY IF IT IS HARD TO READ BUT ITS UNFIXABLE RIGHT NOW. IF YOU NOTICE THEM IN OTHER CHAPTERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW.

[Phoebe----]

âYouâre watching this?â I asked Kaitlyn as I sat down her dinner in front of her.

âMhmm.â

âOkay. Eat up, go ahead.â I handed her a fork.

âYou coming to eat with me?â

âNâNo sweetheart Iâm going to wait on your father comes.â

âOhk.â  I smiled at her , nodding before I turned back around heading to the kitchen.

I looked down at the dirty dishes in the sink and started cleaning them. I knew he had somebody to do all of this but, I preferred to tonight. He was taking so long to come home , I was becoming impatient. Oh dear. I said Home.

I chuckled under my breath, at my own self. Whether I liked it or not, this had become home for me lately. His smell lingered on my body, seeing I was wearing his shirt. He smelled heavenly, something God like. Mystical.

I shook off my hands in the sink and dried them in a towel. It was only about 7 oâclock so maybe he was at the studio or something. âYou want some more juice baby?â

âNuh uh.â She completely ignored me staring at the television, intently.

âKaitlyn?â

âYes Teachaaaa.â She dragged out sounding annoyed.

âI donât mean to bother you, but could you please it those vegetables? You havenât touched those carrots.â I frowned leaning up against the wall.

âI gonna eat emâ.â She mumbled, turning her head back to the Television, spooning her Mash Potatoes into her mouth.

âThey taste good?â

âMhmm Mhhmm.â She shrugged me off, obviously trying to focus on her cartoon.

âOkay.â I chuckled.

I touched the top of her head, trying to tidy up all the clothes August had left around the house and all of Kaitlynâs Homework and toys, from around the area. I walked pass a mirror hanging on the wall and I shrieked dropping all of the items in my arms.

âOh God.â I mumbled stepping closer to it, staring at my neck. It was sore and achy, but up until now there was no ring around it.

âShit.â I murmured tilting my head to the side, seeing the creases were blue-black and slightly red.

âOh no , Oh no.â I quickly picked up the clothing heading upstairs.

âIâll be right back Kaitlyn, just finish eating.â

She nodded and I ran up the stairs towards Augustâs bedroom. I threw all of the clothes on his bed, before I rushed into the bathroom, searching for my flawless finish concealer, in my makeup bag. That concealer could hide a convict, who was standing right outside a prison.

I hurriedly, searched for it until it bounced upon my fingers. I quickly screw off the cap, spreading it onto my fingers and applying it unto my neck. I tried to even it out and took out a brush, rubbing it in some more.