21.[Where He Tickles Her Fancy, And Helps Write Her A Story]

[Phoebe-The next Morn]

“I am thinking of you, in my sleepless solitude tonight. If it’s wrong to love you. Then my heart just won’t let me be right.” I sang, and bit down on his chest, pulling his skin between my teeth.

“Damn Phoebe, what you doin’? Too early in da mornin’ for this.” He groaned, and I pulled the sheet over us some more.

“I’m sorry.” I giggled into his chest as I laid my head there.

“Ain’t you tired? You been up for hours, I need rest.”

“No, I’m not tired. I want more.” I said drawing circles in his chest.  Here we were lying in his bed. I had agreed to go home with him, all along with my mountains of clothes and shoes and makeup. He wouldn’t let me stay even if I whined like a baby.

He literally threw me over his shoulder when I was trying to clean out my refrigerator before we left. When we went to pick up Kaitlyn, she didn’t seem so excited.

She kissed me and she played in my hair but she wouldn’t even give August any attention and I felt like it was my fault. Stealing away her shine from her Daddy. He tried to bribe her; he offered to play tea party with him in replacement for Brent since he was AWOL all of a sudden but she ignored him and asked me instead.

He went and ordered big boxes of her favorite pizzas for her, but she didn’t even eat more than half.  She said she hated pizza.  She let me bathe her and I read her the bedtime story.

I could tell he was a little hurt, considering he hadn’t seen her in an entire month and some. But he has to understand, Kaitlyn will always want to be Daddy’s princess and that is something she will never be able to get away from. No matter how old she gets. She’ll always be Daddy’s baby. And he knows it. So he has nothing to worry about.

She’s at an age where her love is unconditional for him and no matter how many other babies he may have in the future, she’ll always be his number one.  

“ ‘Cause I’ve drowned in you and I----“

“Phe please, shut up Ma’ you can’t sing. Singin’ ain’t fa you. You NOT a sing-ger.”

I bit him again. “You shut up. You think you’re some Stevie wonder? Dog breath. And who has Sing-gerrr. The word is singer.” I mumbled.

For some reason, when we picked up Kay from his mother’s she gave me a smile, that wasn’t so sincere. I think she was nervous about August returning, I don’t know. It’s hard to tell with her. She’s very gangster-like. Yet a lady. It baffles me.

I had forgotten about Chad truly, and I knew he was soon to visit. I had to think of a way to do all of this.

“Dog breath?” He chuckled, gliding his hand down to my butt cheek, smacking me making me squeal, he knows I like that.“That real was disrespectful Phe.”