The world was on fire and no one could save me but 𝘺𝘰𝘶

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

She wanted to die or at least inflict pain on others. Being raised by a father who considered feelings were weak caused her to not know how to even deal with her emotions. That's part of the reason why Hitoshi had to set boundaries, even going as far as to break the friendship if she continued, though she didn't blame him as she understood his reasoning.

She knew she could not continue staring at Hanta's room wall, dreaming of things she couldn't have, treasuring their final days, their last memories until the day came where she forgets his face.

She had to get up, put the past behind her and realize that other people are suffering, far worse than she probably is.

That's why she's outside Sorston, a pistol with a silencer in her hand as she was in a neighborhood just a little away from the community. She desperately wanted to go back to the area where Hanta's body was rotting, but she knew she'd break down when she saw that the rotters left nothing of him but dried blood on the dirt.

Her rage only grew at the thought and she decided to take it out on the rotter who was stuck underneath a car. She used the red vehicle to hold her while she stomped on the rotter's skull, each stomp getting harsher and its blood gushing everywhere. She sneered at how disgusting the sight was, but that didn't stop her.

A rotter a few steps behind her caught her attention as she quickly aimed her silenced pistol, the bullet quickly penetrating between its eyes. She glared as it fell while her bloody shoe smeared the clumps of blood onto the pavement.

A bit of sweat was beginning to build up as she looked up to the cloudy sky. She wasn't sure how long she had been out here as time seemed to go by fast and she didn't have a watch. She had forgotten that Izuku would be coming home sometime today and Katsuki would arrive tomorrow. When they did, the funeral for Shota, Toshinori and Hanta would commence and she dreaded it.

Who was she even saying goodbye to? An empty grave?

She let out a scoff, storming off to a burned house nearby. She could hear the wood groan underneath her feet as she stepped on the porch. The door as well as the side wall had been torn off. She waved her hand to let the dust particles from catching on her nose when she entered.

Apart from the walls, floors, and furniture being covered in ash, the building seemed like it was once a beautiful home. She ignored the burned dead that quietly let out a hoarse moan, being trapped underneath furniture as she made her way to the back where it was only slightly burned.

Entering a room with a bed, TV, drawer, closet and a bathroom, she rummaged through anything that could hide valuable stuff. She threw some clothes away as she checked the walk-in closet and checked the drawers inside.