To be ready

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

It seemed like today would be a restless night for F/n as she felt energy coursing through her. Well she needed to be up anyway as she had something important to do. One that she was going to keep from Izuku as she knew if the male were to know he would be upset, possibly even disappointed in her, but she didn't care.

For now, she would act normal and give a tiring smile to Izuku as he stepped out of the bathroom, "Should we go to bed? I'm feeling rather tired."

The said male smiled and happily nodded, "If you're feeling tired then we'll both go to sleep! Let me just lock the do-"

"Already did it." She said, standing up.

He chuckled and then glanced at the kitchen, "I'll put the food aw-"

"Did that too." She then put her hand on his back, guiding him upstairs, "I figured I'd do it considering I haven't been doing it these past few days."

He once again chuckled, feeling giddy at how she was eager to go to sleep with him, but he wasn't going to voice that, "Did you put a plastic wrapper before putting it away?"

She nodded as she opened her bedroom door, "Of course. I've seen you do it a million times. I may have gone overboard though."

As she closed the door, he lifted the blankets and placed himself underneath it and turned the lamp on while F/n turned the main light off. He then reached over his notebook that was on top of the nightstand, opening to a page that had many tally marks.

F/n was curious as to what he was writing. She laid down next to him, placing her hands under her head, occasionally peeking at the notebook. She asked a question that caught the male off guard, "If we were to live in a normal world, what would you choose to major in?"

He glanced at her before looking at his notebook, a coat of blush on his cheeks as he felt embarrassed, "W-well...I'm not exactly sure."

She continued to stare at him and her gaze made him feel shy, "Sometimes I-I want to be a writer, then other times...I want to help people. I always had that presence that made people feel safe...so I hoped to put that in use. I know that sounds silly! Maybe even dumb! But if it makes people happy, then I'm happy."

She hummed, her eyes shifting to the ceiling. He was completely different from her and maybe that's why she fell for him. In a way, he almost reminded her of her mother; always the one to help people and part of it was due to the fact she was a doctor, but despite being in a complicated relationship, she always had a smile plastered on her face.

"What about you?" He had already placed his notebook away, after marking today's date and laid down on his side so he was facing her, "What did you want to be?"