So long, my dear

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you doing okay? Have you left like you always said you would?" Shoto had a hand on his forehead as he leaned further into his palm. His brows furrowed in concentration, but it was hard due to the rotters being killed behind his room.

Since Tomura has officially welcomed him, he was no longer in the small cold room. He had been allowed to have privileges and with that came a room that had everything you would want, well, almost everything as he was still missing someone.

A week had gone by since he hasn't seen his friends. The last sight he ever saw them was when his teachers and a friend had been brutally murdered. He could vividly remember that day, it was hard to make the thoughts disappear.

He's tried to get the vision out of his head, playing the radio with outdated cds to escape his mind, but even then that did nothing as he still had to be remembered by Tomura and his goons. He wanted to smash their stupid faces every time they laughed and there were times where he wanted to get rid of them but Dabi had to hold him back, saying the time wasn't right.

"As much as I want to say I've been doing good, I haven't. I wish I could tell you that I'm happy, that I'm here with my brother having a happy reunion and remembering the days of when we were both children." Shoto shutted his eyes tightly as the growls got louder.

He took a deep breath, his fingers clutching on his hair as ignored the laughter coming from behind his bedroom. How could someone have fun playing with someone who used to be humans? He found it absurd and concerning.

He then opened his eyes where they shifted to the crumbled up dirty paper in front of him. He had to laugh at himself as this would be the fifth time he wrote her letter. None of them seemed perfect and he could feel the one he was writing becoming unworthy. He doubted she would even receive these letters as he has no idea of when he would be allowed to go back to Sorston.

"My brother keeps telling me to wait for the right moment. I think he knows I've been writing to you. We don't speak as often as Tomura keeps him busy. There are times when we do speak, but it's not a cherishable moment."

He leaned in his chair, his eyes looking at the wall in front of where a pegboard was hung. There was still previous stuff that had been left behind from the man who used to reside there. Tomura had mentioned that the man had been decapitated and displayed for his community to see. The reason why? Betraying him.

Shoto lifted his arm where he picked up a drawing, made by a kid. There was a house on a hill, with a father and daughter holding hands and smiling. Butterflies had been drawn and the sun was at the corner, smiling.

He flipped it around to where he saw a note that read, "To my dad, the best daddy I could ask for!"

He didn't know why, but the paper had Shoto feeling sad as his head hung low, letting a soft sigh out. The drawing was clutched in his hand as he stared at his dirty shoes. The faint sound of laughing was heard until it finally disappeared.