Back on road

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Great. Another fucking town with those damn things." Katsuki whispered as he, Shoto, Izuku and F/n crouched beside a rundown car, "Things can never be easy, huh?"

"There doesn't seem to be too many." Shoto noted as four stragglers walked slowly, "They're also slow."

"Too slow." F/n said, "Wonder why that is."

Izuku thought back to his notebook, "They must not be eating, that's why. It's probably been weeks since they had eaten anything."

"Let's not be the first then." Katsuki slowly and watched his steps as he moved towards a building with a side door. F/n followed behind along with Izuku then Shoto. As quietly as he could, Katsuki jiggled the doorknob. Izuku peered to the side of the building to see if any rotters were nearby.

Wanting to let out a frustrated cry, Katsuki sighed, "It's locked."

"Fantastic." F/n said with an annoyed look.

Izuku looked back and noticed Shoto was nowhere to be seen, "Where's Shoto?"

Katsuki and F/n looked around, "He was just here."

"Wasn't he behind me?" F/n puzzlingly asked.

As Katsuki was going to the side of the building, he stopped as Shoto appeared and startled him, "Fuck!" he whispered, "What the hell are you doing!? Don't you know not to sneak up on people!?"

Shoto tilted his head a bit and pointed to the side, "I found an opening. It's clear."

"You went by yourself?" Izuku asked, a little concerned.

Shoto shrugged, "It was open."

F/n walked past them, "Hurry up before someone spots us."

The three quickly followed behind. Entering what appeared to be a pharmacy, F/n rushed to the medical supplies while Shoto quietly closed the door and blocked it with a small rack. It wouldn't do much, but the sound of the rack could give them a head start.

Izuku walked off towards F/n. He could tell she wasn't pleased with the sight of the shelfs being empty. He heard her sigh. "Nothing. Not even a damn bandage or tweezers. Hell, not even condoms. Who the hell is getting laid these days?"

Shaking the image off with a burning face, Izuku glanced down at his feet and kicked an empty box of painkillers, "Maybe someone hid a few items."

F/n grunted, "Probably, but," she looked around, "this place looks empty."

Izuku hummed as he also looked around, "Yeah."

Hearing Katsuki and Shoto moving where the drug counter is at, F/n and Izuku move towards and see them looking through boxes after finding a flashlight.