[S8] - Not who you were

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Shit!" Katsuki groaned as he aimed his pistol, firing it to a couple rotters heading his and his two other friends way, "Hurry the fuck up, Shitty hair!"

The said redhead frantically grabbed the duffel bags of supplies from the RV before any of the rotters could get inside. The fragile door could only do so much as Denki had to almost run over dangerous people who shot at them. They had managed to escape, but the RV suffered consequences as the door's glass had been shattered and a few bullet holes grazed on the engine.

Unfortunately, the firing guns had caused commotion, allowing a dozen rotters who were standing by for their next victim to aim for the trio.

The big vehicle stopped working as smoke was puffing out. They had to quickly retreat as they could hear the moans, but Eijiro was too stubborn to leave their supplies that they had to risk for. It wasn't much, but the bags contained items that Tomura's community had asked for.

"Shitty hair!" Eijiro could hear the gunshots firing and his friends yells. He was trying to be quick, shoving all the cans from the cabinets into already heavy bags. His rifle that hung on his back kept getting in the way, annoying him as he had to shrug his shoulders so the gun could move.

Beads of sweat rolled from his head as he zipped up the bag, but upon hearing the door rattle, he quickly ducked so he wouldn't be spotted. He stayed quiet, hoping that the rotter would disappear, but he didn't notice the empty glass salt behind him rolling off the table.

He paid attention to the door until he was startled by the glass crashing on the floor. It had caught the ears of the rotters' attention as its rotten, bloody torn of fingers tried to rip the door open. His moans caused the other rotters to join in, ignoring Katsuki.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Eijiro quickly looked around as he thought of a plan. He looked to the back where the beds reside, a window above the mattress. He could escape through there, but the rotters were on the other side as he could faintly see their decayed fingertips.

He then looked to the bathroom where an emergency trapdoor was held. He wasted no time in moving, throwing the duffel bags inside and himself. He closed the door and took his rifle off, setting it aside and instead pulled his knife.

He got on the toilet to help as a step and desperately used his knife to take the mesh off and reached in to pull the lever but it was difficult. He grunted, his hands slipping from the red lever as his hands were sweaty from how close he was to death.

He could hear the rotters pouncing on the door and when he heard a loud crack, he knew the RV's door had been broken through. He tried to keep quiet, but it was hard due to his boots being big and the toilet seat being flimsy.