[S7] - Sorston

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"They're back!" The group had heard, startled from just how loud they were being. Didn't they know that being surrounded by walls wasn't always going to save them, even if they had people?

The four watched as Denki and Eijiro happily waved at a few people walking by, "Come help us! We have a big load!"

It was then that Katsuki's, Izuku's and Shoto's eyes widened at the sight of their classmates; Mina, Kyoka, Tenya, Mashirao, Ochaco, Mezo, Momo and Fumikage. Their eyes also widened as they all ran to each other, giving a big group hug. Even Katsuki, who is known to hate being held. Eijiro and Denki chuckled at the sight, their hearts filled with happiness as they were reunited once again.

Her heart panged every second she watched them from the back. Their smiles, their cries, their laughs. The sight made her feel that she was and will always be alone. She hated it. Where is her reunion? Where is her happiness, her cries and the feeling of being complete? Where is he-

"F/n?" The sound of something falling behind and the sound of that familiar voice made her spin around.

Her eyes widened. She stayed still, not believing if he was really there until he smiled at her. She smiled and ran to him, hugging him when she finally reached him. She hugged him so tight that he could almost think that he was losing oxygen, but besides that, he hugged her.

For the first time since that day, since her family's death, she let her tears fall, "I'm so happy...to see you, Hanta."

He sniffled, trying to stabilize his wobbly smile, "I've been looking for you this whole time and to know that you were safe..makes me happy."

She let out a chuckle and wiped her tears, sniffling in the process. She also wiped his tears, forgetting that his classmates and her friends were behind them. She would have felt embarrassed, but to see her cousin after such a long time, she didn't care.

"...You guys know each other." Momo surprisingly said.

Hanta sniffled, "Yeah, we're cousins."

"What!?" They yelled as Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto looked at F/n for questions.

She looked back at them, her brows rasing, "Oh. Did I forget to mention that?"

"Uh, yeah!" They shouted at her to which she shrugged. "Sorry."

"Are those your cars?" Fumikage said, "We should bring them in and start unloading."

"Right." With Denki, Izuku and F/n driving the cars inside the community, half of the class left to deal with other jobs while the other brought utility carts to unload the products. With Mezo, Ochaco and Mina grabbing the food from the RV, Eijiro and Tenya took Katsuki, Izuku, Shoto and F/n further into the community.